Belgarath

Pvp of the poor: PATETIC

Belgarath    24

Could someone explain to the poor guys in this screen that pvp at heiron at lv 45 is normal? Let me explain: These poor guys claim that a lv 45 can't kill lv 40/41/42/43/44 because there is too much stat gap between one level and another. Meanwhile they are there trying to kill a lv 45. But really there are still late people?Aion0011.thumb.jpg.fe802c88b5c08fc799c46ca190871d49.jpg

• Haha 3

siouxie    10

unknown.png

Did you forgot about part when you trashtalked us?
Reason why we kill you, we are trying to stop you from killing other under lvl ppl. We are not doing it for our advantages, we are trying to show you, that this needs to stop.
Try to be a little bit polite next time, oh and i want to remind you, you are now circling in heiron with your 52lvl alt assasin, so fair.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Eltnen    6

"But really there are still late people?" - IDK what do you mean, but I guess your awful google translate skills couldn't translate your nonsense, and I guess you didn't even understand what we are saying to you - you can't even spell "pathetic" right. Before you write an article on this forum, please re-check your English skills
Also, you were insulting and trash-talking us when you were hiding with your lvl45 ranger, but you didn't put this here because it would show your manipulation
You were killing low lvls with your lvl65 1 star SM, but you also didn't put this here because it would show how manipulated your topic is
Also, we never said that pvp on lvl45 is not normal,
You've been killing people in an open world, where even lvl65s could do gold coin quests, if you are doing open world pvp you should acknowledge the fact that high lvls can kill you - you're childish af

• Like 2

Cookilette    5

First of all, noone said that you can't kill anyone and the talk was only about lvls 40-41 that obviously have lower stats and chances compared to 45 which is a huge difference.

Second of all, you were camping there, killing them and obviously they had no chance.

Third of all, you started trashtalking.

I don't see why defending your own alt from getting killed over and over again is bad, it's our own race, we're not going around in beluslan killing everyone, just dealing with an annoying kid that can't seem to understand that fact.

Here's some screenshots for some more context and proof of you trashtalking, so I recommend you stop making a fool out of yourself.

I'd also like to remind that you logged onto another character and started to defend yourself, pretending it's someone else lmao.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

• Like 1

Eltnen    6

oh and also ima just leave this here, cuz u didn't post screenshots of you being toxic for some reason~
oh and if you want to respond to our comments here, please do this in proper English, because u misspelled our legion name, Siouxie's nickname, the word "pathetic" and u called us "late" for some reason, I don't want to talk with somebody that can't be understood by an english speaker.
image.png.19573c620277c081b71526f17c966e2a.pngimage.png.b1dc597afca57c346fea5a80973187d8.pngimage.png.6b1d2de5934a975e658640e791059db7.png

• Like 2

Cookilette    5

And for other people, beware of this toxic guy, his characters' names are: Yennepher (probably main), Tahuriel and obviously Kaneky.

• Like 2

Borderline    2

There are still kids who don't know how to lose and who wait to find the guy who killed them ... And then tell someone that pvp with lower lv than theirs is not right and then go back to 3 lv 65. .lol

• Like 1

Cookilette    5
7 minutes ago, Borderline said:

There are still kids who don't know how to lose and who wait to find the guy who killed them ... And then tell someone that pvp with lower lv than theirs is not right and then go back to 3 lv 65. .lol

Dude, that's the same stuff this guy kept repeating lol. Are you defending your own self from another accs even on forum? Lol. I already said I was just defending my alt cus you were camping there and you started all the drama instead of just leaving an area that was obviously protected. We could be as well doing gold coin quests, repeating, in our own race so idk what your point here is. We didn't go to Asmodea and kept killing you over and over again, you literally were coming back to us, getting all mad cus we were just standing there lmao.

Edited by Cookilette
  • Like 2

Eltnen    6
6 minutes ago, Borderline said:

Konichiwa Belgarath's alt! A pleasure to meet you, I don't know why you changed your nickname but I guess it suits you!

• Like 2

utterbitter    33
On 1/17/2022 at 5:12 PM, Belgarath said:

Could someone explain to the poor guys in this screen that pvp at heiron at lv 45 is normal? Let me explain: These poor guys claim that a lv 45 can't kill lv 40/41/42/43/44 because there is too much stat gap between one level and another. Meanwhile they are there trying to kill a lv 45. But really there are still late people?Aion0011.thumb.jpg.fe802c88b5c08fc799c46ca190871d49.jpg

"pvp in Heiron is normal, this game is about OW PvP"
"OMG, why are these people killing me"

That's a new level slow in the head, are you Monky's relative by chance?

• Like 1

ldfilip    47

You know, some of the players might have friends, or legion mates, or whatever, and if you kill their low lv friend, you might get stomped to the ground. I´m pretty sure you would do the same if you had friends, or legion mates, or whatever. Or high lv alt if you are not a friendly type :D