Sign in to follow this  
Phineas

Massive send-logg

Phineas    0

Hi guys

I have the problem that i get massive sendloggs from the game, but ONLY IN INSTANCES: if i´m famring or smth like that it never happens. or example i get 2-3 sendlogs in one Raksang run. THis is annoying for sure, and if i go in greater dungeons it can be uncool fro the grp as well;)

I´m not jumping or running around too much, and i try not to turn my screen so much to avoid this all. But still.....

There are no special situations when it happens....just onlny in instnaces.

Any ideas to solve my problem?

Greetings Phineas

"Ich weiss was wir heute tun werden"

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

Sendlogs are the problem of every server and even officials. You cannot eliminate them completely. 
If they are too often, probably there is a problem in the game files. Then you need to check the game client with the launcher.

And was it always like that? Or it started receintly? 

Greetings

Phineas    0

My send loggs only happen in dungeons. SOmetimes i can´t do a Raksang run without 2-3 send loggs. It´s random, not on special places or times. And yes, it was always like that

TheAlmighty    1,046
6 hours ago, Phineas said:

My send loggs only happen in dungeons. SOmetimes i can´t do a Raksang run without 2-3 send loggs. It´s random, not on special places or times. And yes, it was always like that

Hello, have you checked the game files?

Rebbach    1

Switch to 32bit client and reduce graphic settings to minimal except "object range", this will help you to avoid sendlogs