Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Server time

Changing the time on the server  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Changing the time on the server

• Leave it as it is
    • Set the clock one hour back (will increase the time gap between players by 2 hours)

Admin    411

Hello, dear players

clock_PNG6616.png

As you know, yesterday in Europe the time was moved by one hour back. For now the server time has not been changed and remains the same.

At the same time, in Russia the time is not moved at all and it differs from the time of the most players from Europe by 2 hours. For example in Germany it is 22:00 while in Russia it is 00:00.

If now we readjust time by 1 hour back, the gap in time between players from Europe and Russia will increase by 2 hours (previously it was 1 hour). This will make it much more difficult for Russian players to participate in sieges and other important server events.

Our offer is: NOT to change the time on the server and to leave it as it is now.
Given the schedule of our events, perhaps it will be even better for all of you, because the sieges will be a little earlier.

What do you think about it? Do you support NOT changing server time and leave everything as it is? The current server time is indicated on our website in the upper right corner!

rulai    21

If now we readjust time by 1 hour back, the gap in time between players from Europe and Russia will increase by 2 hours

the time defference would be same = 2hours

i am from germany and i would say the server time isnt important, just let the siege times same

*edit*

it is ok to siege now at 21:00

Edited by rulai

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, rulai said:

If now we readjust time by 1 hour back, the gap in time between players from Europe and Russia will increase by 2 hours

the time defference would be same = 2hours

i am from germany and i would say the server time isnt important, just let the siege times same

*edit*

it is ok to siege now at 21:00

Hello,

The time with russian players will be changed from 1 to 2, because in Russian the time isn't changed to winter. So as Europe moves time by one h, and Russia stays on the same point, the difference increases. So the real time is changed inevitably. And if we change server time, ther same will happen with Sever-Russia. 

Regarding the siege times, so, it is ok, if we don't change server time? 

rulai    21

time difference before(germany-> russia): 1 hour | siege germany before: 22:00 | siege russia before: 23:00

time difference now(germany-> russia): 2 hours | siege germany now: 21:00 | siege russia now: 23:00

i tried to say: please do not move the server time, 21:00 is still a good time :)

Tramadol    3

Hi,

Kata/Abyss siege at 21h is ok,  but how about tiam hearts, inggi/gelk, arene, DD, Jormu, etc ?

For exemple, now (i'm in France) Tiam Hearts begin at 17h instead of 18h. For ppl who work/study until 17h it's difficult to participate...

I suggest : change time serveur, but move KKM/Kata to 21h instead of 22h.

proxser    0

Change time server pls we win. This is European server (EuroAion) u know?

since the time change there are fewer people in siege and fewer people in integrated instances.

If u dont want the server die change the time.

TY

Fran91    0
Please, many people are being harmed by the schedule changes if it is already hard for the elios to win something that is impossible for us in large legions. This change hurts the growth of the server. return the schedules as before or it will be impossible for many to remain on the server

Nimure    33

I personally prefer Kata sieges at 21:00 as I've never been able to take part in the siege when it was still 22:00. I'd be fine with ingame time change if the siege is moved to 21:00 (German time) though.