Sign in to follow this  
Sigford

Cant rotate camera

Sigford    0

Hello, for 4 days i have a problem with rotating my camera. By clickin PPM it rotates only 180° for both sides, left and right. I cant rotate it 360°. Yesterday i reinstalled game and it fixed but today when i logged in problem came back. Any ideas? I tried another mouse, checkin in other games. Drivers version for NVIDIA is 451.67.

Problem appears only in euroaion.

Edit. I tried with scroll lock and checkin files, didint help.

Edited by Sigford

Christof    72

Hey @Sigford, There can indeed be also problems with your Nvidia drivers, try the 456.71 version, or disable the Nvidia display container LS service. 
The other way to disable it and other 3rd party services running: Jointly hold Windows & R hotkeys -> In the void box type "MSConfig" -> OK -> switch to the Services tab and mark the Hide All Microsoft Services checkbox present at the bottom ->click on Disable All button.
Then go to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager -> select the 3rd party applications running within the PC and hit the Disable button -> OK.

Sigford    0

i updated drivers to 456.71. Its fine for now so if sth happend ill try 2nd step u've posted. Ty for answer.

Xenovia    0

Hello,so we need to put old version of nvidia drivers. Is weeks I play with out problem when Nvidia release driver now is worse to play I move my mouse and is lagging like hell. I try to put old version. But i think is no logical that. Someone can explain me please. Thanks