Sign in to follow this  
Meowly

disbalance growing

Meowly    1

I saw a topic from October regarding elyos domination and Admin replied "changes should come and we wait and see".....so 2 months later elyos dominating everywhere and their numbers triple of asmos. Asmos not interested in sieges anymore, we make no alliances since we know we r too few and we wont be able to get any fort. Thus Im asking how are small asmos should be getting gear (cera medals) if we do not hold any fort for months.

Anyway the game became depressing, lacking, no excitment (maybe for elys only), elys coming back but not asmos. Asmos rather go to other server or just quit it. I hope u can find a solution soon and not write me "it doesnt depend on us blah blah". As a hint I can say that on other servers asmos get pvp buff during siege time so they could balance elys dominating numbers.

I understand admins like playing elys and dont mind domination but lets be fair?

Thank you for a positive answer

Albin    145

Asmodian was dominating almost for year, chill) And now even BM-geared asmos can actually kill all what they see cos have 10-20% pvp damage buff. 

5 часов назад, Meowly сказал:

elys coming back but not asmos. Asmos rather go to other server or just quit it.

Well, that only mean that asmo must, git gut, dont run away from difficulties and just play a game. 

Aion has always been this kind of confrontation game. And the balance is constantly fluctuating one way or the other. 

I mean wtf, asmodian is hardcore rase. Always have been. Why in 2021 u are crying so hard? Damn I should start play asmo again. Wanna see the situation from incide. Wtf is happens to my rase... Shame. Shame! 

• Like 1

Meowly    1

yeeeee, 10% buff OP against triple amount of elys. haha. Wed need 100% to compensate that. And Im not crying just stating a fact that all elys in AP now and asmos in BM, very fair huh?

Edited by Meowly
  • Like 1

Emenems    14

No Nancy it isn't, mostly when you're half of the elyos, during abyss sieges is way more easy to regroup for them and the number difference is more glaring

mostafa76    10

elyos didn't complain when asmodians were dominating for almost 1 year and when asmodians had all forts (abyss, katalam and danaria) elyos didn't say a word and also gave up on sieges the same situation asmodians complaining about right now, hence, asmodians geared up and became very powerful so I guess now it is time for elyos to do the same or you just want the game to be 1 sided!! enjoy the game rather than complaining.

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046

We had a clear difference in numbers and it was fixed. If you cannot unite, we are not taking you by the hand to bring to the siege.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1