Fiftysven

why they get no aggro from npcs?

Christof    72
6 hours ago, Fiftysven said:

Anyone can explain this? they kill alot of ppl there and never got atacked by the guards..

Hey, unfortunately, the bard has a skill that is a bug since old retail that can not be detected by the guards if this is a recent video we can take some action on these players, this is against the rules.

• Thanks 1

Kamai    72
2 hours ago, Ryonx1 said:

bards kill me there 100 times , is not fair

oh no ://////////

ldfilip    47
On 8. 11. 2021 at 1:48 AM, Christof said:

Hey, unfortunately, the bard has a skill that is a bug since old retail that can not be detected by the guards if this is a recent video we can take some action on these players, this is against the rules.

14 hours ago, Ryonx1 said:

bards kill me there 100 times , is not fair

They keep killing you with that one skill? Are you running there naked? @_@

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Albin    145

I still think that a punishment should be introduced for such an abuse of a bug.The administration has already changed the work of these skills of the bards, but, after numerous requests, they returned their effect ... however, purely my personal opinion, these skills need to be reworked back.
Not one or two players are engaged in such sabotage, abusing the flaws of the original game. 

It's just not fair when only one single class can attack other players in sight of the guards with impunity, and those who try to fight back just die. 

This hard abuse needs to be corrected.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Celest    1

I would like to greet my Parents, my friends, and you my dear crybaby✨ There was a mass pvp in Pandarung so stop crying you were dead. xD 

• Sad 1

Sentry    27
On 8/11/2021 at 1:48 AM, Christof said:

Why is it against the rules? The problem is with the game, which has created a class with bug abilities, not the players who use those skills. If you don't want them to use them, fix the problem but it should NEVER be punishable to use your skills, I insist, the problem lies with the game, not the player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Celest    1
33 minutes ago, Sentry said:

Why is it against the rules? The problem is with the game, which has created a class with bug abilities, not the players who use those skills. If you don't want them to use them, fix the problem but it should NEVER be punishable to use your skills, I insist, the problem lies with the game, not the player.

It’s a huge pleasure to read something like this. Seems that smart people still exist.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ryonx1    5
26 minutes ago, Kamai said:

cry about it lol

i don't know to cry , i just see kids happy enjoin the bug but in reality fight you cry, killing new people starters with 0 items pvp that is not make you number 1 pvp killing noobs , you just kick players out from server till you will be alone if all follow you and your friend , be nice and respect the low lvl like 63-64 that you can see them dress are noobs so what? kill is part of game right on the end player left game server and you have big happy on your face? yes what you say? one more gone ? respect other players kid

Celest    1
1 hour ago, Ryonx1 said:

i don't know to cry , i just see kids happy enjoin the bug but in reality fight you cry, killing new people starters with 0 items pvp that is not make you number 1 pvp killing noobs , you just kick players out from server till you will be alone if all follow you and your friend , be nice and respect the low lvl like 63-64 that you can see them dress are noobs so what? kill is part of game right on the end player left game server and you have big happy on your face? yes what you say? one more gone ? respect other players kid

Imagine being u, girl

• Confused 1

crypted    30

imagine this server has a owner and admins... but they rather let ppl use synapse and "fix" bugs that was a feature from the patch than bann players who abuse bugs, trade AP with their ALTS on sieges for contri or insult ppl in lfg to the worst.... but when the money rolls, they shut up and let u do... :D

• Thanks 2

Ryonx1    5

Nirwana another bard using the bug almost all sklils that kill me when i ghatering close to bodyguards , this is not fair , lets play all bards and kill each other because you not fixed :( https://prnt.sc/EHyvewqXZIaq

Edited by Ryonx1

Christof    72
1 hour ago, Ryonx1 said:

Nirwana another bard using the bug almost all sklils that kill me when i ghatering close to bodyguards , this is not fair , lets play all bards and kill each other because you not fixed :( https://prnt.sc/EHyvewqXZIaq

Indeed the bard has a skill that is a bugged since old retail that can not be detected by the guards if this is a recent screenshot we can take some action on him, this is against the rules.

utterbitter    33
On 2/28/2022 at 5:11 PM, Christof said:

Indeed the bard has a skill that is a bugged since old retail that can not be detected by the guards if this is a recent screenshot we can take some action on him, this is against the rules.

So this is against the rules but using synapse is not? That's a fascinating approach.

Elle    4

*no aggro from 'safe area' 'npcs'*

kamar

safe area not safe

all enemies alliance came inside1 stayed for minutes killing any who rezzed

Spoiler

Aionkamar1.jpg

Aionkamar2.jpg

Aionkamar4.jpg

Aionkamar5.jpg

Kamai    72
15 hours ago, Elle said:

*no aggro from 'safe area' 'npcs'*

kamar

safe area not safe

all enemies alliance came inside

1 stayed for minutes killing any who rezzed

Spoiler

Aionkamar1.jpg

Aionkamar2.jpg

Aionkamar4.jpg

Aionkamar5.jpg

BRUH THEY KILLED STATUE xD

• Like 1

Ryonx1    5

Today another killer that use all skills and yes bodyguards wont do nothing on this bug , kill as even with potions

Aion0014.jpg

Aion0011.jpg

Aion0012.jpg

utterbitter    33

They can use 2(two) skills without detection. CD of each is 30 seconds if I am not mistaken, one is delayed and can be potted. How can you get killed by that if not staying there afk?