Sign in to follow this  
Morningfrost

Payment

Morningfrost    30

Hello

I can't use my creditcard from Sweden, which I have been able before, it's been a month now with same issue, doesn't matter what version of paymentsystems I use. So, what should I do?

Diya    0
3 hours ago, Kamai said:

same problem

you need use interkassa / advcash

or @Kedu on EA discord to pay via paypal

Is Intrekassa still working for u ? 

Beceause These 2 last days I tried to use it, but I got an infinte load after I put my mastercard information....

Like on the screen, load like this indefinitely

Desktop Screenshot 2021.10.19 - 15.05.46.15 (2).png

Edited by Diya

Morningfrost    30

As I allready stated, I've tried all the options via the homepage.

Also interkassa / advcash, and I aint gonna buy ecoins from someone on Discord, that doesn't even sound legal tbh. I wrote this with a small hope that they change back, what ever they did so I can use my card again

Chusheen    45

Well Kedu is a staffmember of this server and Admin know about this.  TheAlmighty (pls Awoo Role) is even on that discordserver as well which is used by Kedu for Ecoin-Paypal Donation.   So I think its fine.

But ofc its bs that you cant use suddenly your card anymore which you were able to do before.   I dont know how things like that can happen

Edited by Chusheen

Morningfrost    30

I am ex staff member , and I don't want to use Kedu's service. I don't trust it. and what I heard is that he also takes higher price then for ex paying with your credit card. So I was more after an answer from the almighty, then players.

Christof    72
33 minutes ago, Morningfrost said:

I am ex staff member , and I don't want to use Kedu's service. I don't trust it. and what I heard is that he also takes higher price then for ex paying with your credit card. So I was more after an answer from the almighty, then players.

Hey, for PayPal payments what I can suggest you is kedu services because the admins don't wanna use PayPal for their own reason, but for sure kedu services aren't a scam he has already done this with many many players and nothing went wrong, also if he's getting some money with this I don't think so, he just trying to help the players for PayPal payment.

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

We are sorry that you're facing troubles with donations, however we are not the holders or developers of the payment system and cannot tell you why you get the error and if it can even be fixed.

Please, try using the following methods:

1) Interkassa in digiseller
2) cards in Enot
3) ADVcash in enot
4) Cryptocurrency in Enot

Battlestar    3

1) Interkassa in digiseller
2) cards in Enot
3) ADVcash in enot
4) Cryptocurrency in Enot

1. dont work

2. dont work

it is not possible to buy erucoin credit cards. We cannot buy a title that allows normal gameplay. Therefore, it would be useful to have an evet / survey with the title for e.g. the 7 day, and until the payments will work for the whole of Europe

• Like 1

Morningfrost    30

Noone of the options works, I know you don't own the options, but you are the ones who decides which ones to use. So please talk to your provider and see if there is an option

TheAlmighty    1,054
On 10/25/2021 at 12:48 PM, Battlestar said:

1. dont work

2. dont work

it is not possible to buy erucoin credit cards. We cannot buy a title that allows normal gameplay. Therefore, it would be useful to have an evet / survey with the title for e.g. the 7 day, and until the payments will work for the whole of Europe

I am sorry but we cannot provide that credit as we cannot be sure about the work of the payment systems, as, again, they are not made by us. 

What about the numbers 3 and 4? 

TheAlmighty    1,054
2 hours ago, Morningfrost said:

Noone of the options works, I know you don't own the options, but you are the ones who decides which ones to use. So please talk to your provider and see if there is an option

We decide, but not much, If something doesn't work for us, we cannot use any magic and make it work. I see a lot that manny players decide to not even try using advcash, so i ask you to try it for real. If it doesn't work for you, cryptocurrency works for everyone. 

If you don't want to try these options, i can only say sorry.

Morningfrost    30
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

We decide, but not much, If something doesn't work for us, we cannot use any magic and make it work. I see a lot that manny players decide to not even try using advcash, so i ask you to try it for real. If it doesn't work for you, cryptocurrency works for everyone. 

If you don't want to try these options, i can only say sorry.

Advcash don't work, Cryptocurrency, never used it to be fair, it doesn't feel safe.

Saying sorry is something that you are good and fast to do. I still don't understand why my card all of a sudden doesn't work. It worked for months. What I asked for is that you, as a company, who bought these services, look into why they don't work all of a sudden. Right now I wont try, due to that I am not allowed to get discordhelp, due to dunno what, with my game/client. So no point in dontating to the game till all that is sorted. after I've fixed the errors, if I can, I'll check again on Crypto, but last time I saw it I closed it down very very fast, because it felt like I'd be scammed with it

TheAlmighty    1,054
2 hours ago, Morningfrost said:

Advcash don't work, Cryptocurrency, never used it to be fair, it doesn't feel safe.

Saying sorry is something that you are good and fast to do. I still don't understand why my card all of a sudden doesn't work. It worked for months. What I asked for is that you, as a company, who bought these services, look into why they don't work all of a sudden. Right now I wont try, due to that I am not allowed to get discordhelp, due to dunno what, with my game/client. So no point in dontating to the game till all that is sorted. after I've fixed the errors, if I can, I'll check again on Crypto, but last time I saw it I closed it down very very fast, because it felt like I'd be scammed with it

We didn't buy any services, we are as usual users there as you are. Therefore we cannot do anything about them working. You can write to their support and ask about your transactions, about your datas, why you can't transfer money through their system.