Sign in to follow this  
Belgarath

FPS FIX

Belgarath    24

hi, I started playing again today but I realized that before my fps I was at about 120 now they vary from 40 to max 60. Some strange updates have been made and is there a way to solve? Thanks.

Christof    72
17 hours ago, Belgarath said:

hi, I started playing again today but I realized that before my fps I was at about 120 now they vary from 40 to max 60. Some strange updates have been made and is there a way to solve? Thanks.

If you updated your graphics card drivers might be the problem here, you need to uninstall the current driver from the PC and install an older version (457.30 and lower).

• Like 1

Belgarath    24
1 hour ago, Christof said:

If you updated your graphics card drivers might be the problem here, you need to uninstall the current driver from the PC and install an older version (457.30 and lower)

Did the update to the latest current driver a few days ago .. before that time everything was fine .. I try to restore the previous driver without having to go back to too old versions, we hope it will solve ... thanks I will keep you updated!

Belgarath    24
On 16/10/2021 at 10:50 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

The game on the default limits the FPS to 60. So we don't see any issue here.

Hi all....I found the solution, the problem was the video card drivers that I had to replace with the previous ones, I no longer have any kind of slowdown. As for the fps now they reach 120 without problems. So the game isn't stuck at 60 ...