Sign in to follow this  
Chococake

Elyos locking is prolong for too long and it doesn't do good to the server

Chococake    12

You need to stop doing this ,your elyos locking creation do nothing but ruining the server. Elyos don't want to do anything because you kept locking us. Why even try to do anything when you constantly locking just because we dominating. We shouldn't be punish for this when asmo quitted because they dominated in the server for long time and got bored. You need to stop forcing balance and let things balance itself.

Buff pvp defense free plastic surgery and selectable skin for asmo even free AC weapon at lv 65 if you want but this negative forcing must be stop now.

• Confused 1

Christof    72
16 hours ago, Chococake said:

You need to stop doing this ,your elyos locking creation do nothing but ruining the server. Elyos don't want to do anything because you kept locking us. Why even try to do anything when you constantly locking just because we dominating. We shouldn't be punish for this when asmo quitted because they dominated in the server for long time and got bored. You need to stop forcing balance and let things balance itself.

Buff pvp defense free plastic surgery and selectable skin for asmo even free AC weapon at lv 65 if you want but this negative forcing must be stop now.

Hey @Chococake, the elyos creation is closed because the numbers between both races aren't good and it wasn't caused cause of elyos siege domination, it's just to balance the numbers.

Chococake    12
19 minutes ago, Christof said:

Hey @Chococake, the elyos creation is closed because the numbers between both races aren't good and it wasn't caused cause of elyos siege domination, it's just to balance the numbers.

At this point it doesn't matter what reason you justified for your locking elyos creation. This solution doesn't work but rather harming the server. There were many points in the past where numbers of elyos/asmo reaching as low as 41/59. Again why elyos want to try anything when you punishing elyos for trying. You do know right asmo got bored and they left in the first place ? This scenario is just simple as team A dominated for long so and bored so they stopped playing and team E got chance to rise up but referee said no team E can't do that so they forbid any new players on team E. I already suggest alternate solution to help team A without ruining team E but you know you can always use classical excuse such as "Our server our rules and we decide what we to do" That's kind of all one answer to everything you don't want to explain.

vdfscg    4

image.png.1802bfde0ae7cb22e42411e2d8083a1f.png

This is the % right now as i comment this. FYI I play on asmo side, and i agree that this prolonged lock is going to be bad. If someone is really determined to play elyos no matter what, they are probably going to play on another server which is a loss. 
Asmos might have the lesser numbers right now, but there is an even bigger problem which is there is literally no leaders in the faction. The only siege that asmos go to is tia sieges. No one is willing to lead or organise for any other sieges. Even if you lock elyos any longer it is probably going to stay the same. Maybe increase the siege rewards so asmos will actually start trying?

Windy    38
On 13.10.2021 at 12:29 AM, Chococake said:

You sound like an Elyos who is afraid to lose his fortress or something if Asmos numbers keep rising. All in here sound like Elyos who are scared of Asmos to come back. Restricting players to create Elyos is actually helping the server right now, don't pretend you care for balance when you probably just want more Elyos to join so u keep dominating every siege in the future, just because of numbers. Asmos are not leading because there is no point in leading with 50 Asmos vs 200 Elyos who go to siege. And giving more rewards for siege is your solution, you sound exactly like someone who already owns a fort and just wants more rewards LMAO. You seem to be afraid of Asmos and know you can only win with your numbers, nothing else. If you want to play Elyos so bad you can create one on weekend or just go asmo, which would help to balance the server, but you don't want balance. All you want is fight Solo Asmos with ur full groups and maybe some Balaur because you are zero in pvp.

Sincerely, random Asmodian.

• Haha 1

Windy    38
On 13.10.2021 at 3:06 AM, Qisend said:

+ 1000 000 0000 0000   

I'll leave the server for now, too. Until there is a balance.

What do you mean balance? You need 300 more elyos to defend fort from Balaur? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Chococake    12

It's ok Windy you can say or think whatever you like. There's no consequences or harm with you for disagreed with me. I said what I believed and done if admins don't think my reasons are valid I'll just move to another place that's all.

Edited by Chococake
  • Like 1

utterbitter    33
7 hours ago, Windy said:

You sound like an Elyos who is afraid to lose his fortress or something if Asmos numbers keep rising. All in here sound like Elyos who are scared of Asmos to come back. Restricting players to create Elyos is actually helping the server right now, don't pretend you care for balance when you probably just want more Elyos to join so u keep dominating every siege in the future, just because of numbers. Asmos are not leading because there is no point in leading with 50 Asmos vs 200 Elyos who go to siege. And giving more rewards for siege is your solution, you sound exactly like someone who already owns a fort and just wants more rewards LMAO. You seem to be afraid of Asmos and know you can only win with your numbers, nothing else. If you want to play Elyos so bad you can create one on weekend or just go asmo, which would help to balance the server, but you don't want balance. All you want is fight Solo Asmos with ur full groups and maybe some Balaur because you are zero in pvp.

Sincerely, random Asmodian.

Top notch roleplaying there, this is the stuff I come to this forum for. Keep it up!

TheAlmighty    1,046

Dear players,

Most of the problems need time for fixing, and this is one of those. We have already faced imbalance before and fixed it, and closing the registration helped well in it. So please, let's wait a bit, the changes will come soon. 

TheAlmighty    1,046
22 hours ago, Uknown said:

i think is time for them to make it 4.7 or 4.8 :) 

Hello,

As we have replied before, many many times, we do not own any good build of these versions. If we get it, we would start thinking on such changes. But without even owning the client, we don't see the point in further discussions of this topic.