Sign in to follow this  
Fiftysven

finaly ban Korea cheater

Fiftysven    1

i was in tia eye, saw a chant so go to hunt em.. i use wow cause he was crazy fast af.. he still runs away from us.. about 5 min he runs in a circle and fool us all the time, he heal himself full with i dont know.. how it is possible a chant with no wow is much faster then me? 2 ppl does no dmg on him, he must have an mres set cause there was a sorc too but the 65 sorc does 0 dmg on him. i only can do phys dmg on him but it feels u hit a temp with scarebubble.. this shit happens all the day!

Aion0014.jpg

Kamai    72
On 27.09.2021 at 7:37 PM, Fiftysven said:

This is about his movement speed, u see any mantras on him?

just by photo we cant do anything

Chusheen    45

Well screenshots are useless. Only video helps. 

What I see here is : he uses candy, you not. So he is at least 3% or 4% faster. Additionaly there may be a different title in place. Some titles provide 5% movement speed. And last but not least : event buff. He got all 3 event buffs.  You only 2 and I wouldnt be surprised if you are missing the speed event buff.

Fiftysven    1

i use miragent title, mantra and scroll. ask the other ely about.. he cant be this fast, he was so fast i need to use wow and he still runs away. explain me this.

Sliedshut    10
  1. Ping - it makes you lose about 1 meter every 200 meters
  2. Candy - gives 4% speed in that case
  3. Video - if you can, record it next time

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

For such cases we MUST see the video. The players above have already replied regarding the points that are impossible to see on the screenshot.

• Like 1