Sign in to follow this  
Omneity

Co-op in GLORY ARENA ( Armaqqeddon + Muffi )

Omneity    67

Before you ask me why didn't I attack the cleric, just know that this was NOT my first arena against these two.. If I ATTACK the cleric, she just RUNS and survive, the sorcerer sleeps and makes it impposible for anyone to kill that cleric then if he use all his skills on me and I would obviously have clearly lost because of a unkillable distraction.

As matter of fact I did lose the arena before this to the same two little sh.... RUINING my rank https://euroaion.com/en-US/Home/Top 

SAME DUO: They did even worse on the first arena cleric was even using dots on me to LITERALLY help the sorcerer cover silence because as you can see.. He is too bad to do even that without help.

Then cleric goes on relics and his sorc friend completely ignores just attacks whoever is in there with THEM and completely lets his cleric friend get 1st spot.

"Let your friend win and suppress the random player"  ???? 100% co-op strategy.

Secondly, I have 4 other people who have encountered these two, Mesmy has been teamed against 4x times by the same people on the same day, against me they did this 2x.

So that is 6 glory arena entries and 18 gathered tickets ruined by the same two "People" and I say "people because I am not allowed to use profanity here.. They also apply on multiple accounts and pass entry so that its never two other people against them.

EVIDENCE: This happened yesterday, Sunday 12th, September 2021. 10:xx pm Server time. When glory arenas were open, less than 1 hour before siege to be EXACT.

0:01. Mesmy just had an arena with me and asked me to enter again and record their BS.

05:57: 2ND person who fell victim to this stupidity... imagine... x4 glory arena entries... that is 12 tickets gathered. Enough to make someone want to quit your server.

Evidence ends at 8:02 but..

12:08 :3rd person whose time and fun was ruined by these little fu... by these individuals appears, 2 seconds after I post these two names on world chat.

That is only 3 people in less than 5 minutes of looking. I am sure more people have fallen victim to these guys. You have the data, confirm it yourselves.

Edited by Omneity

Muffi    0

It's a pity, we're dealing with a kid who says it's a team when he can't kill, I'm  mr cleric and even if I dps, I collect points because I can't kill anyone, and this becomes a team ? :D you're really funny 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Omneity    67
33 minutes ago, Muffi said:

It's a pity, we're dealing with a kid who says it's a team when he can't kill, I'm  mr cleric and even if I dps, I collect points because I can't kill anyone, and this becomes a team ? :D you're really funny 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

You TWO  have done this to me 2 times, you have done to Mesmy 4 times and 2  other people came out so far and you always enter with the same sorcerer who is your friend and legion.

Why do you have to enter same time with that sorcerer then? thats called co-operation. You dumbass. Stop talking now please... You are being less than a no brain idiotic human being.

Edited by Omneity
  • Like 1

Muffi    0
20 minutes ago, Omneity said:

You TWO  have done this to me 2 times, you have done to Mesmy 4 times and 2  other people came out so far and you always enter with the same sorcerer who is your friend and legion.

Why do you have to enter same time with that sorcerer then? thats called co-operation. You dumbass. Stop talking now please... You are being less than a no brain idiotic human being.

Haha just keep crying. keep fooling yourself, you idiot.

Omneity    67

If some GM does not ban these two piece of fu... I will start doing every glory arena with my cleric friends from now on. This is ridiculous. He is the cleric on video and look at this response?

4 minutes ago, Muffi said:

Haha just keep crying. keep fooling yourself, you idiot.

I want to flame sooooo bad but I will probably ending up getting banned from forums.

Muffi    0

It's a common arena, how can I predict who will enter when ?  Does everyone you see in the same Legion look like a group to you ? 

Edited by Muffi

Muffi    0
1 minute ago, Omneity said:

If some GM does not ban these two piece of fu... I will start doing every glory arena with my cleric friends from now on. This is ridiculous. He is the cleric on video and look at this response?

I want to flame sooooo bad but I will probably ending up getting banned from forums.

You're really so funny, I can't stop laughing. I can't imagine how a person can be so ignorant and selfish 

Muffi    0

If you want to win more arenas, maybe the ticket works like this, "MR CLERIC CAN'T GET INTO ARENA," I hope you stop crying like that ^^

Muffi    0

Funny how you threaten gms

5 minutes ago, Omneity said:

Funny how you threaten GM lol

Omneity    67
Just now, Muffi said:

If you want to win more arenas, maybe the ticket works like this, "MR CLERIC CAN'T GET INTO ARENA," I hope you stop crying like that ^^

I am top 2 in the glory ranking you idiot. Why would I want to win more glory arenas? I already do win more than pathetic people like you.. I even win AGAINST such patheticness.. so keep your advice to your own self you trash.. people like you cant give any advice to people like me.

IF YOU want to win more arenas then learn to play. Stop being pathetic.

And keep talking and spamming, I will use this all as collateral evidence when I do the same thing you did with my friends if they dont punish you.

Why do you think I bothered to make this post in the first place?  *^_^'

Muffi    0
1 minute ago, Omneity said:

I am top 2 in the glory ranking you idiot. Why would I want to win more glory arenas? I already do win more than pathetic people like you.. I even win AGAINST such patheticness.. so keep your advice to your own self you trash.. people like you cant give any advice to people like me.

IF YOU want to win more arenas then learn to play. Stop being pathetic.

And keep talking and spamming, I will use this all as collateral evidence when I do the same thing you did with my friends if they dont punish you.

Why do you think I bothered to make this post in the first place?  *^_^'

You know, when I see pathetic people like you, I really feel sorry for them  :( I don't understand how you can be so pathetic  I leave you alone in this pathetic and ruined state  :( and I apologize to my fingers for exhausting my fingers for someone as pathetic as you  :(

Omneity    67
3 minutes ago, Muffi said:

You know, when I see pathetic people like you, I really feel sorry for them  :( I don't understand how you can be so pathetic  I leave you alone in this pathetic and ruined state  :( and I apologize to my fingers for exhausting my fingers for someone as pathetic as you  :(

Bla bla bla its too late, the only thing I want from glory arena is rank 1 month to get the permanent title. I dont actually care about GP or anything else, But you have activated the zodiac trap card, if they dont ban you after I get my title I will start feeding all my friends free win like that sorc is doing to you. Now we wait for the decision.

Edited by Omneity

TheAlmighty    566

What is this spam?

We will take actions according to what we decide on it. What's the point of arguing here with each other with insults? It doesn't influence the case in any better way. Closing the topic to stop all this, or it would never...