Sign in to follow this  
Omneity

Cry me a river.. child xD

Omneity    67

"Nothing makes a ******* person hate you more than reminding them how ******* they actually are." 

These kind of people are just too entertaining to me.. I cant help myself but smile.. *^_^' 

YES!!! Block me! please, and if any of you reading this are anything close to being like this person.. Please block me too, save me the trouble of ever having to deal with you and never waste my time again in the future.

Sooner or later I will make sure that I am in the block list of every idiot in this server. That is my mission~

I have a legion of 100+ ACTIVE.. My friend list is FULL..  Basically.. I have chosen about 400 of the BEST people I have met on this server and I made an ELITIST NETWORK. The most GG. Smart.. Intelligent.. SKILLED... and just all around best humans I have met on this server...Everyone I know... We are an army... The cream of the crop... the top of the top... Why do you think act so arrogant? Its because I can be..

I have every item on the server... I do top 1% of the highest PVE DPS out of all sorcerers in this game.. everytime.. EVERYWHERE. My PvP skills are nowhere near best (All hail God Illustrated!!) but I am happy where I stand...

So you think... somebody like me.. actually gives a flying F.. if someone like you blocks them? Do you think I even listen to people who I never play with? Everytime some random comes to my whispers with some BS I do not care about.. it always ends bad.. stay away from me :DDDDDDDD

Sometimes when I am bored I actually offer kinah to any "person" like you to block me. And when I am really bored.. I just flame you real.. real bad and earn it. 

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *^_^'

Untitled.png

EDIT* Oh btw.. Yes, ofc from now on I will just flame him until I get bored or forget about this encounter ever happened. He deserves and earned it.. I dont know what these people expect from me at this point.

It should be clear.

Edited by Omneity

phy    18

@Admins how can I block someone on the forum?

• Like 2

Omneity    67
4 hours ago, phy said:

@Admins how can I block someone on the forum?

*Tell me you want my attention without telling me you want my attention*

4 hours ago, Argothon said:

omneity, you're a joke

Why would you waste your time replying something like THAT to someone who clearly states that your opinion of them is irrelevant to them? Watch this.. Ok, I am a joke. And? How can I help you? Anything else your like to say or was that it? you feel better now? Lol.

Most of you people have 0 common sense. I swear it.

*Edit* BTW.. You will never... ever... ever... find any screenshot or any proof of me acting like a 0 brain idiot towards someone else FIRST.. out of all the 0 brain idiots crying, yet you will never find 1 screenshot where I step out of line FIRST..

Ask yourself why.. because I was raised better than most of you. Taught by my parents to act better towards people first unless they dont respect others at which point I have no reason to give them any respect.

As I said, most of you have 0 common sense, and 0 self respect and any respect towards others, when you are talked to like adults, you just act like 0 brain idiots and when someone like me gets down to your level and start playing your stupid games, you just start crying and make it seem as if i was the one who started it.

Like crying little children. Start a fight then go cry to mommy.. Keep crying and cry me a river~

18 hours ago, Xiaowushi said:

?

^ This guy also one of the 0 brain people in the server. When you get ingame, Block me.

Edited by Omneity

Modo    1

i'm here only bc friends told me to go and see... what the retard sorc wrote on the forum

well.... xDD  seriously... are you assuming something?

I have a legion of 100+ ACTIVE.. My friend list is FULL..  Basically.. I have chosen about 400 of the BEST people I have met on this server and I made an ELITIST NETWORK. The most GG. Smart.. Intelligent.. SKILLED... and just all around best humans I have met on this server...Everyone I know... We are an army... The cream of the crop... the top of the top... 

WTF... i just want to say that i'm  really jealous of your mental doctor... #Freemoney

BTW.. You will never... ever... ever... find any screenshot or any proof of me acting like a 0 brain idiot towards someone else FIRST.. out of all the 0 brain idiots crying, yet you will never find 1 screenshot where I step out of line FIRST..

bc probabily u re the only one idiot who screenshot every shit? 

Omneity    67
5 hours ago, Modo said:

i'm here only bc friends told me to go and see... what the retard sorc wrote on the forum

well.... xDD  seriously... are you assuming something?

WTF... i just want to say that i'm  really jealous of your mental doctor... #Freemoney

bc probabily u re the only one idiot who screenshot every shit? 

You cant PvE.. you cant PvP.. What did you even.. Oh yeah, all you did is just log in and start harassing girls on LFG and asking numbers and discords and spamming sexual things..

8 hours ago, Chastise said:

you answers made my day, I swear

Arent you one of the countless people this guy harrassed?

Modo, The server has been much better without you, go back where you disappeared to. and if you come back, block me too. You will forever be irrelevant to me xD Bye..

This forum post was yet another public service announcement example showing that most of the people who block me are 0 brain tr.. so I couldnt care less.. literally. Anyone, if you have a problem.. just save me your bla bla blas in my whispers and just block me next time..

I am 26.. I have less than 74 years to live on earth assuming I get to 100.. which is extremely unlikely. and since I have ever less than that.. I really dont have even 1 second to waste caring about trash xD  I dont have the time for it.. ill just flame you to make things end quicker.

My care level: is forever Hardstuck 0. *^_^'

Edited by Omneity

Modo    1

I am 26.. I have less than 74 years to live on earth assuming I get to 100.. which is extremely unlikely. and since I have ever less than that.. I really dont have even 1 second to waste caring about trash xD

lol i see..it's fun  you dont have 1 sec to waste  xD when you waste ur time making collages with memes and everything THATS FUCKING WEIRD....well xD have fun with your 100 friends.  I HOPE one day one of your  "friend" will tell you, how you are called by other players.  byebye retardsorc ops. cyaa <3

• Like 1

Christof    27

Hey @Omneity, @Modo, if you've personal problems please do it using other ways, discord, or another program I don't know please don't flood the forum with unnecessary information.

• Like 3