Sign in to follow this  
Sch1n89

Didnt get the level 40 growth quest with the 40 wings

TheAlmighty    1,046

Could you please give us the link to the quest in aiondatabase.net + attach screenshot, where we can see the list of the finished pink quests and the dialog with the npc

Sch1n89    0

I dont know the quest name of it cause i never received it i guess :( , but people tell me where my lvl 40 wings are and i say i never got any pink quest with lvl 40 wings. EDIT: I found the one for Elyos, it says lvl 50 but i have a friend who had it with lvl 40: [Fortschritt] Wohlstand der Elyos 22 - Aion Database

Aion0000.jpg

Aion0001.jpg

Aion0002.jpg

Aion0003.jpg

Edited by Sch1n89

TheAlmighty    1,046

So in game the quest is really available from level 50 to 55, and the wings can only be received through this quest. Maybe your friends is just confusing somethings. The wings themselves are level 40, but the quest is 50.

Sch1n89    0

yep my bad, but i have now another issue.. i see people dot damage and some other numbers but i turned off group combat info and pet combat info, and still see numbers from them :(!

Christof    72
8 hours ago, Sch1n89 said:

yep my bad, but i have now another issue.. i see people dot damage and some other numbers but i turned off group combat info and pet combat info, and still see numbers from them :(!

I would like to see a screenshot of the chat settings, please.

Sch1n89    0
2 hours ago, Christof said:

I would like to see a screenshot of the chat settings, please.

I hope those are the right one u want so see

Aion0005.jpg

Aion0006.jpg

Aion0007.jpg

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 9/5/2021 at 4:37 AM, Sch1n89 said:

I hope those are the right one u want so see

Aion0005.jpg

Aion0006.jpg

Aion0007.jpg

Hello,

Could you please send us a video showing that you see the fight info of the other players?

Sch1n89    0
19 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Could you please send us a video showing that you see the fight info of the other players?

https://streamable.com/564nn3  When i enable "Group Members Combat Info" i see every hit, disabled i only see the dot damage. Some say they have the same problem like the one in the video, others dont. I dont know, its just really frustrating seeing dots flying in group and u dont know how much damage u do.

Edited by Sch1n89
Uploaded it

Sch1n89    0

I think it has something to do with the server sided safed configs, someone said to me ingame. I made a second account and none of these problems exist, only on this one. I had bugs in the Mephetic Caverns, like in the Character Creation Screen where it blinks really often.

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 9/7/2021 at 1:45 PM, Sch1n89 said:

I think it has something to do with the server sided safed configs, someone said to me ingame. I made a second account and none of these problems exist, only on this one. I had bugs in the Mephetic Caverns, like in the Character Creation Screen where it blinks really often.

Hello,

Have you tried changing the option (to +)appying the changes and then removing the checkmark again?

Sch1n89    0
23 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Have you tried changing the option (to +)appying the changes and then removing the checkmark again?

I tried, and i also tried to change the Graphics Engine to High Quality to default and back, and it wont happen, i still stay on high quality, even if it says default its the same. Someone said that it has something to do with the server sided safed settings and probably this causes that i still see dot damage etc. How can i fix this? I redownloaded Aion, but its still happening.

TheAlmighty    1,046
18 hours ago, Sch1n89 said:

I tried, and i also tried to change the Graphics Engine to High Quality to default and back, and it wont happen, i still stay on high quality, even if it says default its the same. Someone said that it has something to do with the server sided safed settings and probably this causes that i still see dot damage etc. How can i fix this? I redownloaded Aion, but its still happening.

I don't think it is something on the server as you have problems with saving the settings. If you want to change the graphic engine, you need to reload the game after applying the changes. So you change the engine to default, apply, then close the game and open it again. 

If that doesn't help, make sure that the game folder is not on "read only" mode. It can be checked in the properties of the folder. Also you can try removing the files "Systemoption" and "system" from the game folder. It will set all the settings to default and remove any problems that you had with them. 

• Like 1

Sch1n89    0
On 10.9.2021 at 9:21 AM, TheAlmighty said:

I don't think it is something on the server as you have problems with saving the settings. If you want to change the graphic engine, you need to reload the game after applying the changes. So you change the engine to default, apply, then close the game and open it again. 

If that doesn't help, make sure that the game folder is not on "read only" mode. It can be checked in the properties of the folder. Also you can try removing the files "Systemoption" and "system" from the game folder. It will set all the settings to default and remove any problems that you had with them. 

I tried everything you said, i still have the same issues. when i change the settings to default, it wont change really to default, i still have colours in my eyes and stuff. i deleted the system and systemoption, its not on read only and still see others dps .. my girlfriend has the same issues and some other people too.