JinxLight445

Sweet kinah - how do ppl do it

How do ppl get big money in this game? Doing all the garrisons and daily instances is not enough for my needs since its like 50kk a week and I need like 2kkk to finish gearing up. I find it so hard to compete with max geared ppl over some spots in Id, so farming idium shards is not an option? Is there any pvp-free farm?

Raidon    108

Farming BMs and selling them as Ancient Coins is alteast 36kk a week. Doing Bridge/Sauro/RST/Kata/TS every day/week can easily get you 200-300kk in manastones/enchantment stones every week since enchantment stone prices are very high. You can also lvl up cooking and make tons of sushi/dumplings and sell those for profit.

Manastones from instances are more like 50-150kk per week on average. For cooking tho, it could work. Do u have any guides to link I could look into?

Albin    145

One word: Events. 

(And also alot accounts of tvins to farm them)  

People are still sell snowflakes and picks.

And none of the ways to earn kinah in the game will bring you as much money as the methodical, stupid and lifeless farm of events.
(Exept selling E-coins if u are up to donate)  

13 минут назад, Raidon сказал:

Farming BMs and selling them as Ancient Coins is alteast 36kk a week. Doing Bridge/Sauro/RST/Kata/TS every day/week can easily get you 200-300kk in manastones/enchantment stones every week since enchantment stone prices are very high. You can also lvl up cooking and make tons of sushi/dumplings and sell those for profit.

But yeah, if u dont want to farm events - that guy is right. Also u can farm underground Kata for manastones and etk, or some dungeons for rare skins.  

• Like 1

Christof    72
16 hours ago, JinxLight445 said:

What mobs should i farm for manastones? I would preffer to avoid being ganked all the time, bm gear is shieeet.

All mobs drop manastones, but if you want higher manastones farm in katalam/danaria/idian depth.

On 8/1/2021 at 8:42 AM, INSANEMESHANIKS said:

or just buy kinah by selling Ecoins 

Not everyone gets e-coins. I, 4example, play on a potato and can't afford streaming.

utterbitter    33
On 8/1/2021 at 12:46 AM, Albin said:

One word: Events. 

(And also alot accounts of tvins to farm them)  

People are still sell snowflakes and picks.

And none of the ways to earn kinah in the game will bring you as much money as the methodical, stupid and lifeless farm of events.
(Exept selling E-coins if u are up to donate)  

Unfortunately this^^ T
That was the meta this server inherited from the original game and it seems we can't get away from it. Would be so much nicer if we had bit less event(as originally planned) but better drop in instances. 

В 8/6/2021 в 05:25, JinxLight445 сказал:

Not everyone gets e-coins. I, 4example, play on a potato and can't afford streaming.

but you can buy ecoins...

On 8/9/2021 at 10:36 PM, INSANEMESHANIKS said:

but you can buy ecoins...

With kinah? Read the post xD I don't have it. Real money? Why do u think I'm playing on a potato? xD

• Sad 1