Sign in to follow this  
Arlento

Cant update the client

Arlento    1

Hi

Launcher tells me there is a update. So i try to update and i get this result "see attached file" - i got this error when i already have a client running.

But i can launch the game fine after that.

Just cant update. 

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Arlento

Christof    72

Hey you all, the error is caused by anti-cheat so we have a solution for it, check the game with the "torrent client" with our torrent file is not the launcher torrent, but a separate torrent client!
Then start the launcher and press play "rejecting all" the requests for updates.

Arlento    1
13 hours ago, Christof said:

Hey you all, the error is caused by anti-cheat so we have a solution for it, check the game with the "torrent client" with our torrent file is not the launcher torrent, but a separate torrent client!
Then start the launcher and press play "rejecting all" the requests for updates.

And where do i find this "Torrent Client" file ??

TheAlmighty    1,046
4 hours ago, Arlento said:

And where do i find this "Torrent Client" file ??

You can use any existing and fitting for you torrent client. There are bittorrent, deluge and many other. 

ldfilip    47

Ye, can we get some step-by-step guide how to do it, please?... How on earth do someone download a torrent client and check files in pc with it? O_O It allways wants to download whole aion again...

NancyFox    222

Checking the game client through the launcher works well. This issue has been fixed. Try it.