Sign in to follow this  
Nimfeya

[Event] Bloody revolution

Nimfeya    132

photo_2021-07-13_00-55-58.jpg

Event is in progress from 13.07.2021 to 25.07.2021

In North Katalam (Kaisinel's Beacon/Danuar Spire) 
you will find
the NPC Mafa / Matidia 

They will give you the quests:

Quests(Asmo/Elyos):

Quest Description:

Kill Asmodians/Elyos at Katalam, Danaria, and the Abyss (5). 
Talk to Captain 
Mafa / Matidia

Summary:

Captain Mafa / Matidia told you to use this opportunity to show the Asmodians / Elyos what you are made of.
When you returned to Mafa / Matidia, he gave you the [Event] Commander Card Right Half so that you could complete the [Event] Noble Commander's Card.

Reward:

:x :x :x    

Quest Description:

Gather [Event] Commander Card Left Half
and give them to Matidia / Mafa.
PlayerGather Left-sided cards that you don't need and give them to Matidia / Mafa.

Summary:

Captain Matidia / Mafa asked you to bring him [Event] Commander Card Left Half.

Reward:

Quest Description:

Kill Asmodian Officers at Katalam, Danaria, and the Abyss (20).
Talk to Captain 
Mafa / Matidia
Kill Asmodian / Elyos Officers at Katalam, Danaria, and the Abyss.

Summary:

Captain Mafa / Matidia told you to use this opportunity to kill Asmodian / Elyos Officers for the glory of Asmodae.
You did as told, and were rewarded handsomely.

Reward:

Quest Description:

Kill Asmodian / Elyos Generals at Katalam, Danaria, and the Abyss (6).
Talk to Captain 
Mafa / Matidia
Kill Asmodian Generals at Katalam, Danaria, and the Abyss.

Summary:

Captain Matidia / Mafa told you to use this opportunity to kill Asmodian / Elyos Generals and bring glory to Elysea / Asmodae.
You did as told, and were rewarded handsomely.

Reward:

• Illuminary Obelisk Idian Pouch (3 pcs.)
    • Triumphal Idian: Defense
    • Triumphal Idian: Magical Attack
    • Triumphal Idian: Magical Defense
    • Triumphal Idian: Support
    • Triumphal Idian: Physical Attack
    • Triumphal Idian: Physical Defense
    • Triumphal Idian: Attack
    • Triumphal Idian: Defense

[Event] Commander Card Left Half

[Event] Commander Card Left Half[Event] Commander Card Right Half

[Event] Noble Commander Card

image.png

Contents of boxes and cards:

[Event] Noble Commander Card (reward on choice):

[Event] Xenophon's Variety Box (Random reward)

[Event] Xenophon's Commander Box (Random reward):

* - List of Dungeons and Bosses:

Spoiler

• Krotan Barracks
  • Kysis Barracks
  • Miren Barracks
  • Steel Rose Cargo (group)
  • Steel Rose Quarters (group)
  • Steel Rose Deck Bonus Entry Scroll
  • Danuar Sanctuary Bonus Entry Scroll
  • Sauro Supply Base
  • Steel Rose Quarters (solo)
  • Steel Rose Cargo (solo)
  • Infinity Shard
  • Ophidan Bridge
  • Tiamat Stronghold
  • Elementis Forest
  • Argent Manor

• Governor Sunayaka
  • Berserker Sunayaka
  • Brigade General Sheba
  • Guard Captain Ahuradim
  • Bastion's Eternal Treasure
  • Test Weapon Dynatoum
  • Furious Grendal the Witch
  • Hyperion
  • Tahabata's Treasure Chest
  • Brigade General Vasharti
  • Zadra Spellweaver
  • Tuali
  • Tiamat's Huge Treasure Crate
  • Raksha
  • Raksha Boilheart
  • Vera
  • Warmage Suyaroka
  • Virulent Ukahim
  • Chief Medic Tagnu
  • Enraged Krotan Lord
  • Enraged Kysis Duke
  • Enraged Miren Prince

Enjoy the hunting!

Kamai    72
14 minutes ago, crypted said:

this event is not worth.... wasting time and effort for trash rewards....

KEKW

• Haha 1

Christof    72
1 hour ago, crypted said:

this event is not worth.... wasting time and effort for trash rewards....

We don't force anyone to do it, it's just to increase the PVP on the server, and you can get some pretty good rewards from the boxes.

• Like 2

Azula    0

Hay buenas recompensas, pero la probabilidad de obtener algo bueno es muy poca.. ya va siendo hora de que haya algún evento que de verdad sea bueno a todos que estamos ya a tanto tiempo en el server...

crypted    30

u do realize that more and more players leave the server? xDDD trolls gathered together to have a laugh....

Kamai    72
16 hours ago, crypted said:

u do realize that more and more players leave the server? xDDD trolls gathered together to have a laugh....

man idk, i can solo do 3x this quest in just 2 days, also ppl leave server cuz sumemr xDDDDDD

Linnz    5

Worst event ever, so annoying piece of  ........ event, don't ever screw up the server like this again please.  Can't get a single weekly done with these annoying pain in the .... asmos harrassing me, seriously worst pile of  ....... ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Kamai    72
10 hours ago, Linnz said:

Worst event ever, so annoying piece of  ........ event, don't ever screw up the server like this again please.  Can't get a single weekly done with these annoying pain in the .... asmos harrassing me, seriously worst pile of  ....... ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what pvp event mean xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 7/14/2021 at 1:27 AM, Azula said:

Hay buenas recompensas, pero la probabilidad de obtener algo bueno es muy poca.. ya va siendo hora de que haya algún evento que de verdad sea bueno a todos que estamos ya a tanto tiempo en el server...

Puede ser bueno recibir solo las mejores recompensas, pero aún así no estamos listos para entregar los mejores artículos a todos a la vez. Este juego no es de 1 hora, es un MMORPG y se necesita tiempo para conseguir las cosas.

TheAlmighty    1,046
18 hours ago, Linnz said:

Hello,

This is a pvp event, so you have to fight. And yes, it doesn't mean that you will win all the time. If you can't go for it alone, we suggest you to do it with a group of players.

Linnz    5

its zerg vs zerg, and no  i have no interest in pvp or the event, i want to be left alone in peace do my weeklies, how do elyos get gear anyway with asmos having KKM forever??? something should be done about that too

Ellowain    73

Sever has been dominated by Asmo for a YEAR ever since Admins got involved with faction balance. So. . I wonder who will benefit from this event? "Perfect faction balance", yeah right.

Christof    72

Elyo side has much more players than the asmo side also at the moment elyo has a 10% PVP buff active so there's a huge advantage against asmodians, with this status elyos has everything to win sieges and PVP you just have to regroup and make it happen.

• Like 2

Sailorhuhn    5

I for one like this event a lot - this mass pvp is awesome though I get my ass handed to me as a melee. xD

For people claiming they wanna do pve in peace on a pvp map... never gonna happen. Even without event there's too much "traffic" on both sides.

crypted    30
On 16.7.2021 at 1:24 PM, Christof said:

Elyo side has much more players than the asmo side also at the moment elyo has a 10% PVP buff active so there's a huge advantage against asmodians, with this status elyos has everything to win sieges and PVP you just have to regroup and make it happen.

and still... elyos manage to fail on most of the sieges.... cuz just not smart enough, nothing else.... even with all their advantages....Insert other media

utterbitter    33
On 7/17/2021 at 7:18 PM, crypted said:

and still... elyos manage to fail on most of the sieges.... cuz just not smart enough, nothing else.... even with all their advantages....Insert other media

Or maybe we don't care enough for content that's not of much use while asmo side is full of mindless drones chasing rank or idk what? I've no use of any of the forts besides Divine and while tbh faction-wise uppers would be a nice boost I often forget or am too tired to show up for those. If there was lead and we made consistent effort for uppers I'd come and help push to help the others whenever I can but that's about it. Sillus is absolutely pointless, the other 2 I doubt anyone ever does the instances at. So...come back at me again-what is the entertainment value of these sieges, what do I get to win from them? Or let's say I wanna help the faction since I sometimes am like that indeed-what do elyos as a faction gain from these forts?
Oh and now that I asked you these questions from elyos perspective-wtf is the reason the whole asmo population shows up for them? It's rather cringy if you ask me.

Kamai    72

nvm

Edited by Kamai
aaa okay blackfalkon is bot nvm

Azula    0
On 16/07/2021 at 07:54, TheAlmighty said:

Puede ser bueno recibir solo las mejores recompensas, pero aún así no estamos listos para entregar los mejores artículos a todos a la vez. Este juego no es de 1 hora, es un MMORPG y se necesita tiempo para conseguir las cosas.

No es la.primera vez k juego a Aion, así k sé muy bien lo k tarda tener las cosas, pero se tratando de de EVENTO, se espera si obtener algo que no es tan fácil sacar. No se trata de conseguir en el día a día, es un EVENTO.