Sign in to follow this  
mostafa76

cannot connect

Christof    72

Hey, our server is running perfectly this might be a problem from your side, I'll recommend you to check our forum post about some of the game common errors, take a look at it, also add the game to the white list of all your antimalware and try to reboot your internet completely.

mostafa76    10

ok what about this error when im trying to update/check game?

4 hours ago, Christof said:

Hey, our server is running perfectly this might be a problem from your side, I'll recommend you to check our forum post about some of the game common errors, take a look at it, also add the game to the white list of all your antimalware and try to reboot your internet completely.

Capture2.JPG

Christof    72

@mostafa76The error is caused by anti-cheat so we have a solution for it, check the game with the "torrent client" with 
our torrent file not the launcher torrent, but a separate torrent client!
Then start the launcher and press play "rejecting all" the requests for updates.

Megabaner    0

@Christof hey. What and where is this "torrent client"? u mean i have to download the full game again via torrent? I have the same problem since yesterday :/ 

TheAlmighty    1,046
4 hours ago, Megabaner said:

@Christof hey. What and where is this "torrent client"? u mean i have to download the full game again via torrent? I have the same problem since yesterday :/ 

It doesn't mean to redownload the game. You should use some torrent client (utorrent/deluge/other) to CHECK the files of the game. For this you should provide the path to the game folder when adding the torrent file to the torrent client. 

Christof    72
50 minutes ago, Szyszy said:

Someone has a real solution? Because I tried all if this and nothing changed. 

The solution is this one as I mention before:

The error is caused by anti-cheat so we have a solution for it, check the game with the "torrent client" with 
our torrent file not the launcher torrent, but a separate torrent client!
Then start the launcher and press play "rejecting all" the requests for updates.

Szyszy    3

I did this yesterday at least 5 times (utorrent), but I still have the same problem. 

Szyszy    3

I found the solution. If someone still has this problem just uninstall the newest windows update, restart the computer and start the client. When you click the play button it will download the necessary files and after it you can play.