Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

[Event] Cocktail Party!

TheAlmighty    1,054

5f081e7b81ff2_.thumb.jpg.a23d55af1023c0a7aebf6a13a2fc0ed1.jpg

Poor shugos are just not able to communicate normally when it is too hot.
Red eyes, stooped shoulders, and a martyred look. Only a cold cocktail with a huge bucket of ice will help the fluffy ones.
Of course, pure ice is not so easy to get in Atreia, and then it must be chopped. But it's worth a try !
The gratitude of furry friends and their companions will be generous.
Make a refreshing drink, get a reward and delicious buffs!

Event is in progress from 25.06.2021 until 07.07.2021 (inclusively)

Daeva, summer isn't ending! Drop by the cocktail party and spend quality time :)

:x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  

1) Obtain!

During the event, you can get  Daeva's Icebox from the dungeons,

image.png.a1c47a28e5ef241ca6cf1d24e59e851c.png 

which contains one of the items: Ice Pick or Ice Block.

image.png.8b00d0db8244f4338d524857db575ff3.pngimage.png.75d1d4e2544d4eb24cb8aa39bf61ae3f.png

Where are the ingredients?
You can get them from the bosses in the dungeons:

Spoiler
  • Esoterrace (Warden Surama)
  • Udas Temple (Debilkarim the Maker)
  • Lower Udas Temple (Nexus)
  • Beshmundir Temple (Stormwing)
  • Rentus Base (Brigade General Vasharti)
  • Raksang(Raksha, Raksha Boilheart)
  • Tiamat Stronghold (Tahabata's Treasure Chest)
  • Ophidan Bridge (Artillery)
  • Steel Rose Cargo (group) (Maintenance Officer Notakiki)
  • Steel Rose Quarters (group) (Kanerunerk the Accountant)
  • Steel Rose Deck (group) (Captain Rumakiki)
  • Danuar Reliquary (Furious Grendal the Witch)
  • Sauro Supply Base (Guard Leader Achradim, Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army)
  • Danuar Sanctuary (Staff Officer Syaroka, Supreme Healer Tagnu)
  • Void Room (Furious Barukan)
  • Infinity Shard (Hyperion)
  • Abyssal Splinter (Abyssal Treasure Box, Shining Treasure Chest of the Abyss)
  • Satra Treasure Hoard (Muzzled Punisher, Punisher Unleashed)
  • Tiamat's Shelter (Calindi Flamelord, Large Tiamat Treasure Chest)
  • Illuminary Obelisk (Dynatum Prototype)

Got the ice, how to use it?
There are a couple of ways!

Combine an Ice Pick and an Ice Block, and you will get an [Event] Ice-hot Box

image.png.14a679784af3cfc2270557f2e4e5b09f.png 

:x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  

2) Complete quests!

Callubriz in Elysium and Rezar in Asmodae have got some tasks for you!

image.png.b58221815c317deb9cb27f33bb93c9ce.png

- you can get one of 4 cocktails from it (2pcs.) giving bonuses to your stats:

3) Collect!

Scorching Heat 

image.png.b03b359495da0eae93614ac8616483ac.png

get it from all over Atreia (starting from the locations Verteron and Altgard ) and exchange for goods. 

Spoiler
  • Verteron
  • Eltnen
  • Heiron
  • Theobomos
  • Altgard
  • Morheim
  • Beluslan
  • Brusthonin
  • Silentera Canyon
  • Inggison, Gelkmaros
  • Sarpan, Tiamaranta
  • Tiamatanta's Eye
  • Katalam
  • Danaria
  • Idian Depths

Zena in Elysium and Elma in Asmodae can exchange Scorching Heat for: 

• [Event] Cold Box 20pcs.

image.png.dd22e5e78694e99b3c16553fd087a764.png

• [Event] Frozen Box 50pcs.

image.png.9619473766852f2f44337e9e314f08d8.png

ATTENTION!!!

Spoiler
  • Dyeing Available
  • Unsellable
  • Unstorable in Account Warehouse
  • Unstorable in Legion Warehouse
  • Untradeable
  • Cannot be enhanced
  • Unenhanceable
  • Can only be used once to remodel appearance

As for many players AION is a new game and not everyone knows how to use database, the following is made for making it easy to understand which characteristics the item will get after remodelling:

The items the characteristics of which will chage for these attributes, will me marked with >:(

Christof    72
2 hours ago, Kamai said:

are wings random or based by class? 

Hey, you can get both wings doesn't matter your class.

Kamai    72
1 hour ago, Christof said:

Hey, you can get both wings doesn't matter your class.

Good job...

Christof    72

The best way to drop the Ice Picks is doing the dungeons on the list above you'll drop the ice boxes and is all about lucky the drop of them.

Kamai    72
13 hours ago, Windy said:

What's the best way to farm Ice Picks?

its just RNG, sometimes im getting 4 picks from 6 boxes and sometimes im getting 0 from 18, just be lucky!

Windy    38

Can we keep the ice picks and cubes and use them after the event has ended or do they disappear or will be not usable?

MDNorbee    0

Its not just RNG, i had 30 boxes i got 5 picks... its really low chance to get those pick, other way buy from broker? No thx, i have no kinah

Christof    72

Hey @Sokar, the dungeons to drop the IceBox are the following ones:

Spoiler

Esoterrace (Warden Surama)

Udas Temple (Debilkarim the Maker)

Lower Udas Temple (Nexus)

Beshmundir Temple (Stormwing)

Rentus Base (Brigade General Vasharti)

Raksang(Raksha, Raksha Boilheart)

Tiamat Stronghold (Tahabata's Treasure Chest)

Ophidan Bridge (Artillery)

Steel Rose Cargo (group) (Maintenance Officer Notakiki)

Steel Rose Quarters (group) (Kanerunerk the Accountant)

Steel Rose Deck (group) (Captain Rumakiki)

Danuar Reliquary (Furious Grendal the Witch)

Sauro Supply Base (Guard Leader Achradim, Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army)

Danuar Sanctuary (Staff Officer Syaroka, Supreme Healer Tagnu)

Void Room (Furious Barukan)

Infinity Shard (Hyperion)

Abyssal Splinter (Abyssal Treasure Box, Shining Treasure Chest of the Abyss)

Satra Treasure Hoard (Muzzled Punisher, Punisher Unleashed)

Tiamat's Shelter (Calindi Flamelord, Large Tiamat Treasure Chest)

Illuminary Obelisk (Dynatum Prototype)

And some of them won't drop boxes if you're at level 65, so answering your question no that solo dungeons will not drop the boxes for your only the group one.

Windy    38

Hello @Christof can you answer my question from before please? Can we keep the ice picks and cubes and use them after the event has ended or do they disappear or will be not usable? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Windy

Christof    72
1 hour ago, Windy said:

Hello @Christof can you answer my question from before please? Can we keep the ice picks and cubes and use them after the event has ended or do they disappear or will be not usable? Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can save them and combine them whenever you want, you just need to have the blocks of ice and ice picks. They won't disappear.

• Like 2

Fox    1

Steel Rose Cargo Group was dropping 6 boxes per run. Today it drops only 3 boxes. Why did you change it..?

palexxel    0
47 minutes ago, Fox said:

Steel Rose Cargo Group was dropping 6 boxes per run. Today it drops only 3 boxes. Why did you change it..?

They will say the following,

"Good day. Dungeon Steel Rose is designed for a group of three. Each member of the group should drop 1 event box. This is how it should have been originally. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."

But that just shows how much tought they put into it. Why not make it from beginning only x3 drops if that is THE RIGHT WAY. Now they change it after so many ppl got their wings because lets face it this event is purely just wings.

Also why make it so that phy atk class can get worthless MB wings and viceversa after spending all that time, kinah possibly ecoins to have a chance at dropping the wings only to get worthless ones.It's a private server after all , majority of your population are grown up people with jobs that cannot spend so much time and on top of that grinding their butt off.

You insist this is retail-like server but no matter what in the end it is a private server.

Pewpewka    0

Same shit as last year when they are seen putting the ice picks in steel rake they nerf the BEST EVENT while it is happening ! 

I knew it when i saw on discord they will be maintenance so i finish all my reset scroll but think about all the peoples who still have reset scroll. Imagine you buy 100 scroll thinking you will do 2 or 3 ice pick per run and now you realize you will do 0-1 ice pick maybe 2 if you are REALLY REALLY LUCKY. Now this peoples ARE FUCK !

The only thing good in this event it's the wing but you have a VERY SMALL chance to have it and on top of that you have 1/2 to have the GOOD wing.

This wing are just insane it add 54 magic boost nearly more than my plume and you put this event only 1 time per year.

And now i know what your going to say.

"The conditions were, are and will be EQUAL for every player!" BULLSHIT

"You can stop participating in the event if you don't like it." OFC I WILL 

Just to say i was waiting 1 year for this event or an other event with wing in reward and i was thinking you will do this event without nerfing it but it must be too difficult for you ...

This is the link of the first time you put this event read again all the messages of the community and stop nerf event or do it before you start it !

Sorry for bad english ^^'

Edited by Pewpewka

TheAlmighty    1,054

Dear players!

The changes were made in the event and we are not going to reverse them.
We are not ready to leave the things abused on the server and causing the destruction of the economy in the game. 

We are also people and we can make mistakes. We left this point of the event without attention, and fixed it as soon as it was possible. With all the checkings, tests and restart.
Last year when we had this event the geared players were less and the dungeon wasn't abused this much, therefore the problem wasn't visible at all. This year an enormous amount of people started abusing the event. Therefore we had to act. 

We are not into destroying our own projects by letting the players abuse the system. Even if it is convenient for a part of them.

All the weekend all the players had same conditions in the event and could all farm the dungeons with the same condition. Now the changes were also applied to all the players: everyone has same conditions for the dungeons and can continue participating in the event. 

• Like 1