Sign in to follow this  
Lycani

Blop - scam (Buguse?!)

Lycani    0

We got scammed today in Eternal Bastion and to be honest I've never seen something like this before so i would even ask if this is Bugusing. He left the alliance 1 Second before he opened Chest and was able to loot whole chest without even rolling etc.. I'd wish he would get banned with all characters / accounts.

Sincerely,

Lycani

Aion0027.jpg

Christof    72

Hey, @Lycani we can't interfere in the gameplay in this case the best option is to block him and don't invite him again, there's nothing we can do anything about it these problems can happen and we don't have any punishment in our rules for this actions.

Booblik    116
11 часов назад, Lycani сказал:

We got scammed today in Eternal Bastion and to be honest I've never seen something like this before so i would even ask if this is Bugusing. He left the alliance 1 Second before he opened Chest and was able to loot whole chest without even rolling etc.. I'd wish he would get banned with all characters / accounts.

Sincerely,

Lycani

Aion0027.jpg

this is not a mistake, this is how it is done

Lycani    0
On 19.6.2021 at 2:59 AM, Christof said:

Hey, @Lycani we can't interfere in the gameplay in this case the best option is to block him and don't invite him again, there's nothing we can do anything about it these problems can happen and we don't have any punishment in our rules for this actions.

so you support bug using and scamming by saying "block him and don't invite him again" - which is simple logic  *thumbs up*