nathy21

EL JUEGO NO RECONOCE EL CLICK O TECLA ENTER

nathy21    0

El juego me carga bien y no se traba, pero en el momento de escoger el servidor solo reacciona ante la tecla enter, es decir, que si presiono continuar con el cursor del mouse no avanza; ademas en el momento de elegir el personaje tampoco me deja continuar ni cambiar de raza porque apesar de que reconoce el mouse no acepta el click ni ninguna otra tecla; se queda ahi y no hay modo de avanzar.

Christof    72

Olá @nathy21,

Comprueba si tienes otros programas ejecutándose en segundo plano. Especialmente los que proporcionan superposición. Haga una lista blanca del juego en sus programas antimalware y firewall.

nathy21    0

ya probé cerrando los programas en segundo plano y agregándolo en la lista blanca de de mis programas antimalware y firewall pero aun así no funciona, el juego sigue sin reconocer el click o la tecla enter; además probé descargando el directx, el microsoft visual y el net framework y tampoco funcionó.

I already tried closing the background programs and adding it to the whitelist of my antimalware and firewall programs but it still doesn't work, the game still doesn't recognize the click or the enter key; also I tried downloading the directx, the microsoft visual and the net framework and it didn't work either.

TheAlmighty    1,046

There's still something blocking your game client. Usually it is overlays. Make sure that OVERWOLF from teamspeak is not installed on your PC. This overlay causes issues even when it's closed. 

nathy21    0

I already verified that I do not have OVERWOLF installed or any other application running in the background, but even so the game still does not recognize the click or the enter key :( . What else could I do or try?

TheAlmighty    1,046

Seems like we are getting out of any suggestions here. Usually such issue happens, if there's something either blocking the game, or the anti-cheat is behaving strangely because of some other 3rd part programs running along with the game. 

This may also happen if you access the game from another PC (using remote access or similar) 

В 14.06.2021 в 21:45, TheAlmighty сказал:

...This may also happen if you access the game from another PC (using remote access or similar) 

Hello,
is there a way to play via remote access? Like the author of the post, the mouse click also does not work for me. Using Parsec app, PC host and remote similar win10 x64, using Kaspersky Free antivirus 21.3 (turn off), Active Anticheat UPD added to the Win 10 firewall and Kaspersky exception. The problem is only in the Aion, in other games and in the system itself, the mouse works properly.

есть ли возможность играть через удаленный доступ? Как и у автора поста, у меня тоже не работает щелчок мышью. Использую приложение Parsec, на ПК хоста и удаленном идентичная Win10 x64, использую антивирус Kaspersky Free 21.3 (выключаю во время игры), Active Anticheat UPD добавлен в исключение брандмауэра Win 10 и Kaspersky. Проблема только в Айоне, в других играх и в самой системе мышка работает нормально.

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, TomatoKepchuk said:

Hello,
is there a way to play via remote access? Like the author of the post, the mouse click also does not work for me. Using Parsec app, PC host and remote similar win10 x64, using Kaspersky Free antivirus 21.3 (turn off), Active Anticheat UPD added to the Win 10 firewall and Kaspersky exception. The problem is only in the Aion, in other games and in the system itself, the mouse works properly.

есть ли возможность играть через удаленный доступ? Как и у автора поста, у меня тоже не работает щелчок мышью. Использую приложение Parsec, на ПК хоста и удаленном идентичная Win10 x64, использую антивирус Kaspersky Free 21.3 (выключаю во время игры), Active Anticheat UPD добавлен в исключение брандмауэра Win 10 и Kaspersky. Проблема только в Айоне, в других играх и в самой системе мышка работает нормально.

Здравствуйте, 

Нет, ни один удаленный доступ, которые я пробовала, не позволяли управлять игрой через этот самый доступ. К сожалению.

• Like 1