Sign in to follow this  
ldfilip

Own character creation preset

ldfilip    47

Just an idea from the higher version, I do not know if it might be possible to implement such function in here but... there was an option to save a preset in character creation and then just load it when creating another one to make it look the same. Such option would be nice and would spent lots of time when deleting and remaking ugly looking characters :D

Christof    72
2 hours ago, ldfilip said:

Just an idea from the higher version, I do not know if it might be possible to implement such function in here but... there was an option to save a preset in character creation and then just load it when creating another one to make it look the same. Such option would be nice and would spent lots of time when deleting and remaking ugly looking characters :D

Hey, when you create or change your character appearance you have an option for that. it will save your character profile.

ldfilip    47
22 hours ago, Christof said:

Hey, when you create or change your character appearance you have an option for that. it will save your character profile.

Hello, I did not find such option, how do I apply the appearance when creating anothe character? Where are the presets saved?

ldfilip    47

I know it´s there, I was asking about some option so save a preset of one of my chars, name it let´s say "own" and then apply it on future chars. In the presets you showed, there are only few tabs with given presets, that can not be changed/deleted and so... I was basically talking about transfering certain appearance from one char to another via preset. Or maybe some of my game files are corrupted and I dont have such option there...

TheAlmighty    1,054
14 hours ago, ldfilip said:

I know it´s there, I was asking about some option so save a preset of one of my chars, name it let´s say "own" and then apply it on future chars. In the presets you showed, there are only few tabs with given presets, that can not be changed/deleted and so... I was basically talking about transfering certain appearance from one char to another via preset. Or maybe some of my game files are corrupted and I dont have such option there...

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is the feature of way too high versions comparing to ours, therefore it can't be "transferred" into our game client. 

ldfilip    47
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is the feature of way too high versions comparing to ours, therefore it can't be "transferred" into our game client. 

I see, thank you for your answer :)