Sign in to follow this  
soulyaboyhun

Missing features/characters

Sooooooo, I was doing the elyos reshanta campaign quest "new wings" and noticed that the shugo you need to talk to on shugo island is missing. I didn't really make a fuss about it, yet it was disturbing a bit...

Later on, I found out that the quest, Josnack's dilemma(theobomos campaign) is also undoable, as "eternal flames" doesn't spawn "burnt zombies" when killed, which still wouldn't be THAT bad, unless you can also do 2 growth quests by killing the zombies.

Could the admins or some people at euroaion look into it? Thanks!

TheAlmighty    1,054
17 hours ago, soulyaboyhun said:

Sooooooo, I was doing the elyos reshanta campaign quest "new wings" and noticed that the shugo you need to talk to on shugo island is missing. I didn't really make a fuss about it, yet it was disturbing a bit...

Later on, I found out that the quest, Josnack's dilemma(theobomos campaign) is also undoable, as "eternal flames" doesn't spawn "burnt zombies" when killed, which still wouldn't be THAT bad, unless you can also do 2 growth quests by killing the zombies.

Could the admins or some people at euroaion look into it? Thanks!

Hello,

Could you please be more specific what shugo is in question? There are several shugos in the quest line. 

Zombies spawn randomly and you will need to destroy several quest items  in order to see some.