Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

[Event] Munin's Ghost

TheAlmighty    1,046

Munin's Ghost

Event is in progress from 27.05.2021 to 06.06.2021 inclusive

photo_2021-05-27_05-20-33.jpg 

Once, the life journey led Daeva to a good and noble man. He appeared from somewhere once to tell a story. He was a seer, and Daeva couldn't shake the feeling that the man could see him beyond skin and bone. He is the seer who made the history of Atreia. When that man spoke, he was appealing to great cultures. While listening, the Daeva could only hear: "Our time is a time of bustle and noise." This man is a monument, he belongs to an era that has ended and that has just begun... And so the Daeva pursued him, although it is not an easy task to search for the traces, but the winged hero will not stop his search, because he knows: the story of Munin is his own story in a sense.

Corina and Ceremon appeared in Sanctum, and Rybar with Feyorev appeared in Pandemonium.
During the event, Daevas collect special quest items: [Event] Munin's Footprints.

• They can be obtained in 2 ways:

1. Daily for every 1 hour spent in the game, the character receives [Event] Munin's Footprints:
- 46~65 lvl - 12pcs per day max.;
the trace counter is reset daily at 8 am Server time.

2. Footprints can also be obtained by completing daily tasks, they are also reset at 8 am.
For each task, you must destroy the shulaks and take the records. Each hit will deal 1 point of damage. Shulaks are killed quickly, drop is also available to each member in the group.

• Corina will give tasks for Elyos.

For each of the two quests ([Event/Daily/Spy] Aethereal Munin and [Event/Daily] A Munin Opportunity), Daevas will receive 5 Munin footprints.

• Feyorev will give tasks for Asmos.

For each of the two quests ([Event/Daily/Spy] Subtle Hints of Munin and  [Event/Daily] Muninus Ecapitus), Daevas will receive 5 Munin footprints.

Suspicious shulaks appear in Gelkmaros and Inggison:

Spoiler

gelk map munin.jpginggison map munin.jpg

Suspicious shulaks for the quests [Event/Daily] A Munin Opportunity and [Event/Daily] A Munin Opportunity appear near the 75th base (Broken Cliff Camp).

Spoiler

kata map munin.jpg

Be ready for battle with the the opposite faction, as the tasks are the same.

Loot from bags:

Wish you good hunting!

ldfilip    47
2 hours ago, Yzix said:

Another mission impossible event.

Great, lets make strong even stronger. (sin/gunner/ranger).

Who even cares at this point

You get the coins for being logged in as well, so either go afk or quit bitching and get some gear!

• Like 1

MDNorbee    0

C'mon this event is kinda cool. And much better than the previous one, are you really crying here? You can make this event only being online! The quest is also easy (even if the opposit race there) THX for Admins. 

Nelsu    6

Im not getting Munin's Footprints after more than 1 hour log in actively playing the game, is it normal?

Kamai    72
16 hours ago, Yzix said:

Another mission impossible event.

Great, lets make strong even stronger. (sin/gunner/ranger).

Who even cares at this point

1st you can make party with 6ppl

second

i did this mission SOLO
with

cleric

sorc

bard

so dont cry

Kamai    72

this is event where i cant say anything bad about admins, First time since shugo event btw
Everyone in PT get Card for mission.
On the mission spot there is PVP

yeah afk a little bit suck but people would afk anyway

Raidon    108

Ok-ish event. Still, zerg fest for most people to get some quick AP. Haven't got anything moderately useful from it though.  One thing I enjoy is going into Ingisson with friends and farming asmos that come there. That said, you need gear for it. So for most ppl its useless. And event itself gives nothing specials. I do it on 4 chars and haven't got anything worth my time.

Christof    72
On 29/05/2021 at 11:47 AM, Trololol123 said:

Awesome event, right?

The mobs are there at any time you could wait for a time with no pvp.

Trololol123    0
5 hours ago, Christof said:

The mobs are there at any time you could wait for a time with no pvp.

the time with no pvp is the time where most people are sleeping. Like me

ldfilip    47
9 hours ago, Trololol123 said:

the time with no pvp is the time where most people are sleeping. Like me

Don´t like the event? Don´t do it then. No one´s gonna change anything cos of few people with some lame complaints...

Trololol123    0
13 hours ago, ldfilip said:

Don´t like the event? Don´t do it then. No one´s gonna change anything cos of few people with some lame complaints...

Standard answer. Don´t  like it? Don´t play it. Now tell me mister what should i do? Asmo afkaing in base while 10000000 elyos zerging. 
Tell me. What should i do? What is is your opinion?

TheAlmighty    1,046
7 hours ago, Trololol123 said:

Standard answer. Don´t  like it? Don´t play it. Now tell me mister what should i do? Asmo afkaing in base while 10000000 elyos zerging. 

Elyos could make the zerg, you can make a zerg to defeat their zerg
Both factions have same conditions. 

ldfilip    47
10 hours ago, Trololol123 said:

Did you even bother to do the event properly? If so, you would find out, that only one of those quests given by event npc is in a crazy pvp zone. The one in Katalam. The other quest for Gelk/Ingi is basicaly without any pvp, you just wait for a proper rift to make it less annoying.

Fox    1

I do it only on 2 chars, I got 1x L130  yesterday woohoo! :D

Trololol123    0
On 1.6.2021 at 4:07 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Elyos could make the zerg, you can make a zerg to defeat their zerg
Both factions have same conditions. 

For one mob make a zerg? Asmodians don´t pvp anyway. They just stay afk in base. 

TheAlmighty    1,046
2 hours ago, Trololol123 said:

For one mob make a zerg? Asmodians don´t pvp anyway. They just stay afk in base. 

Thought they made the zerg without asking same question and now you can't get the mob, but they can. 

Ellowain    73

Am I the only one that likes this event? ^^;; There are tons of ppl online and the server is the most active it's been since the server fire . . . .and even with the PvP bs, you can still AFK for 12 hours and earn rewards. 

Kudos to Admin on this one. 

Trololol123    0
19 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Thought they made the zerg without asking same question and now you can't get the mob, but they can. 

i can get the mob. But i can´t do pvp because asmodias afk in base while elyos do open pvp. And no one wan´t to do open pvp 

Christof    72
17 hours ago, Trololol123 said:

i can get the mob. But i can´t do pvp because asmodias afk in base while elyos do open pvp. And no one wan´t to do open pvp 

The event can be done for every player, just get good timing you don't need to PVP to complete it, also staying online get you the icons.

jeccys    0

Can you please clarify at what time exactly will event shutdown? 06.06 at 9.00, 06.06 at 23.59, 05.06 at 23.59?

Christof    72
2 hours ago, jeccys said:

Can you please clarify at what time exactly will event shutdown? 06.06 at 9.00, 06.06 at 23.59, 05.06 at 23.59?

The event will finish on day 06/06 at 23.59.

• Like 1