Sign in to follow this  
xevii

Problem ingame and with launcher

xevii    2

i started getting a crash related to cryengine i am in brusthonin i have been fine all the time i played but i hit this spot and now everytime i log into that char i just instantly crash. Tried to reinstal directx still nothing searched up a bit on here and found to try removing the bin folders and reinstall so went to do that and now the launcher wont check my files or install. this is the issue it shows. hope i can get this resolved i just flung 50 euros into it 5 minutes before this happened xD 

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

xevii    2

also went to install the net framework but its saying its already installed

xevii    2

tried to see if i can delete net framework to reinstall but no joys i have no idea. i also reluctantly downgraded my graphics driver but that also has not solved the issue. note i can log onto any other char just not my main

xevii    2

ok i used the teleport feature and its fixed it (for now hopefully) still dunno how i am meant to fix the check files

xevii    2

nevermind happened again it seems to be whenever i get close to this spot 

3.png

Edited by xevii

Zoo    0

same issue here...can barely move in pandeamonium due to sendlogs. also for some reason i have no sound

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

Sendlogs are caused by the corrupted game client and/or wrong software.
Please, install all the programs from the following topic: https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/19-possible-problems-with-the-game-client/, even if you already have higher versions of those. Pay attention to the installation of DirectX!

In order to fix the game client, add the game to the white list of all your antimalware programs, including windows defender and firewall. Then check the game with the launcher. Make sure you didn't install any modifications to the game and downloaded the game client from us (without updating the other client).

We cannot guarantee that these points will surely help you. Sendlogs can be also caused by many other issues: from hardware in your pc to software installed and running together with the pc. 

Zoo    0

I think you missed the problem. I am already assuming that the sendlogs are a result of the error message that xevii posted in his original post. For me it comes up during the checking-process, always after the client has checked 0.5GB.

I have directx and .net framwork installed and working and i have downloaded the game multiple times already.

xevii    2

i did everything on that list last night as i stated in the comments above. its impossible to reinstall the net framework tho. i sorted the send log problem by reinstalling the game however i have not checked recently but i still couldn't check files last time i tried. the fact tho that i have seen a lot of people having that issue makes me think its not my side but something to do with the launcher itself 

Edited by xevii

did you find a solution? We're been playing for months now without problem, suddenly after a Sauro run we had the same problem?! Also with the crashes, and when "checking" the client with the MonoTorrent error...

TheAlmighty    1,046
2 hours ago, DarkVinhDuck said:

did you find a solution? We're been playing for months now without problem, suddenly after a Sauro run we had the same problem?! Also with the crashes, and when "checking" the client with the MonoTorrent error...

Hello, 

We can't say anything about the torrent client that you're using. 

All you need is to update the game with the torrent and then reject all the update requests from the launcher. 

Hi :)

we don't use any torrent Client, but in the error xevii posted in his first post (screenshot) there is a stacktrace which refers the "MonoTorrent.Client" (we have the same error).. which I guess, seems to be the C# torrent client library which is used by the euroaion.exe (or Aion?) internally to download/verify the download..? Looks like it is trying to access something on the disk but it can't. Therefor we tried to run it as "Administrator" but that doesn't solve the problem.

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 6/7/2021 at 6:28 PM, DarkVinhDuck said:

Hi :)

we don't use any torrent Client, but in the error xevii posted in his first post (screenshot) there is a stacktrace which refers the "MonoTorrent.Client" (we have the same error).. which I guess, seems to be the C# torrent client library which is used by the euroaion.exe (or Aion?) internally to download/verify the download..? Looks like it is trying to access something on the disk but it can't. Therefor we tried to run it as "Administrator" but that doesn't solve the problem.

The point is in using torrent client. You need to get some torrent client and update the game with it using our torrent file (in the download menu on the website). After this you need to ignore all the requests for updates in the launcher.