Sign in to follow this  
Triggered

Fishy sin

Triggered    0

Prior to name and shame, I want to ask to pro sins: is possible to dish out this kind of skill sequences? I mean, 2 auto attacks and 2 skills in the same second looks like a bit fast to me...

Is there someone able to explain me how to perform this?

sin2.png

Sin.png

Edited by Triggered

phy    20

If this is done with Word of Wind or Flurry, then yes, absolutely possible and to be expected. If it's without, then definitely not possible. Not even with Dagger/Dagger (which isn't the case... in this case).
You should be able to check for buffs with this version of ARM.

Christof    72

There's nothing wrong with his skills, indeed don't forget the attack speed bonus (title,candy,vinna) also razer synapse is allowed in our server, but if you can we can check it out you should provide us a video doing pvp with him and with the chat log open.

Triggered    0
18 hours ago, phy said:

If this is done with Word of Wind or Flurry, then yes, absolutely possible and to be expected. If it's without, then definitely not possible. Not even with Dagger/Dagger (which isn't the case... in this case).
You should be able to check for buffs with this version of ARM.

No WoW coz there was no chanter. It's SWB and he used Flurry 3 times in the whole run (lasted 15 mins). W/o flurry the avg is 2skills + 1 aa each second, as you can see in the ss below (no wow, no flurry).

14 hours ago, Christof said:

There's nothing wrong with his skills, indeed don't forget the attack speed bonus (title,candy,vinna) also razer synapse is allowed in our server, but if you can we can check it out you should provide us a video doing pvp with him and with the chat log open.

Synapse gives you the chance to spam skills faster but it doesnt grant you attack spd. What worries me it's not the fact he spam 2 skills/second, which is indeed kinda easy with synapse, but rather the fact that -in the same second- he puts even 2 aa...which is possible ONLY with a VERY high attack spd.

4 hours ago, Deranaya said:

Not sure, I'd have to test it myself but looks normal to me.

If you can, just test it and post your result here pls. Thank you.

Sin3.png

Deranaya    4
3 hours ago, Triggered said:

If you can, just test it and post your result here pls. Thank you.

I don't have or know anyone with a DPS meter so I can't test it, except if you want to record it so we could meet up ingame.

Edited by Deranaya

phy    20

At the top of the last screenshot, at 20:16:17, the player is killing a Pod, while using skill-aa-skill in one second and then again skill-aa-skill in another. Absolutely normal phenomenon.
At the bottom of the same screenshot he's getting parries on Pashid, while using aa-skill and skill-aa-skill in two separate seconds. That's just how things work. Nothing special.

But if we look at the first screenshot you posted, we'll see that something's different.
- He's using aa-skill-aa-skill in a single second on Pashid (20:17:25; 20:17:31).
- He's not getting any parries at all.
- He just started attacking Pashid (visible by the target-filter in the upper left corner and the fact that the scrollbar is at the very top).
This makes some things very obvious:
He has saved Oath of Accuracy and Flurry for his initial burst on the boss, which is why his attackspeed is higher, allowing him to push in one more autohit in the same second - which is, like I already said, mathematically fine.

Plausible.png

Triggered    0
7 hours ago, phy said:

At the top of the last screenshot, at 20:16:17, the player is killing a Pod, while using skill-aa-skill in one second and then again skill-aa-skill in another. Absolutely normal phenomenon.

So basically you are saying that is absolutely normal for a sin to put skill-aa-skill in any given second while not being affected by any atk spd buff (screen below is the very beginning and he has no buffs).

It means that any sin in dagger + sword with synapse and self top atk spd given by candy/title/whatever can peprform like this. Right?

9 hours ago, Deranaya said:

I don't have or know anyone with a DPS meter so I can't test it, except if you want to record it so we could meet up ingame.

If your IGN is the same as the forum one, I'll pm you ingame to run a short dps test on dummies. Thank you.

sin4.png

phy    20
4 hours ago, Triggered said:

So basically you are saying that is absolutely normal for a sin to put skill-aa-skill in any given second while not being affected by any atk spd buff (screen below is the very beginning and he has no buffs).

As long as the ping isn't unreasonably high, yes.

4 hours ago, Triggered said:

It means that any sin in dagger + sword with synapse and self top atk spd given by candy/title/whatever can peprform like this. Right?

Also yes. No need for Synapse or anything similar though.

Triggered    0

So, in your opinion, everything is normal. You know the meaning of "normal", right?

Coz I checked many other sins and none can perform like this. Normal means that an average of half the ones I checked should perform the same or at least something close to it...and no, ther's no way.

So, if you are so sure and you are a sin, just give me your IGN and I'll come to check your dps. Coz actually you are saying that "matemathically" this thing is possible, but still ther's no proof.

I'm telling you it's hard to keep up "skill-aa-skill" at any given second for several seconds. Not to mention he's also able to perform "aa-skill-aa-skill" in the same second several times under flurry.

If it's normal, prove me wrong.

Edited by Triggered

phy    20

Okay, let's have a quick talk about "normal" Sins.

Normal Sins usually weave blindly aa-skill-aa-skill-aa-skill and so on, regardless of the skill they use.
This means they use an autohit, press a skill and then literally sit there and wait for the next autohit timer, to follow up with the next skill.
You can do that if you are a dual wielding Gladiator, since Gladiator's skills have really long animations (except for maybe the Body Smash chain or Sure Strike in later patches),
but the Assassin has many skills with very short animations, which allows you to spam two skills while still getting the following autohit timer, without any loss.
This results in more skills used in the same period of time and thus, more damage than usual.

If we take a look at the screenshots, we'll realize that the Sin is doing exactly that.
He's pairing Encircling Strike and Rune Carve during his burst on Pashid.
Also Fang Strike + Beast Kick (very short animations),
Assassination + Killing Spree and 2x Killing Spree (which are basically exactly the same),
then the single Rune Carve is a misplay (the only one I've seen tbh),
followed by Fang Strike + Beast Kick again.
And so on. You get the point.

If I say "any Sin can perform like that", I mean any Sin that wants to. Most Aion players are just lazy and ignorant though.

PS: I'm not playing Sin, so I can't help you out directly, but Para has already offered himself as a test subject and I'm sure he'd be able to perform well enough, so hf.

Meilo    8

Hi, nothing "fishy" about that. Sins can do aa/skill/skill/aa in one second. Depends on the skills tho.

Could be possible that he has no ani, but you can not tell with rainmeter.

Looks legit for me.

Ps: When i do a self buffed 3min run on a dummy, i do 4hits/second on average... So it looks similar to this. 

Edited by Meilo