Sign in to follow this  
resshn

Account banned for sale?????

resshn    0

In game name: Jenn, i didnt mean it when i said that i wanna trade my cleric for asmo account, it was just for fun because we did nothing at siege lol...

crypted    30

while others sell their high rank account and can still play  their 2132143 chars on 23243435 accounts... :D the admins here really need to do their work better.... theres tons of players who use 2nd client to kill their own chars on other side to get better contri, lots of ppl use 3rd party and nothing happens from admins side....

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, crypted said:

while others sell their high rank account and can still play  their 2132143 chars on 23243435 accounts... :D the admins here really need to do their work better.... theres tons of players who use 2nd client to kill their own chars on other side to get better contri, lots of ppl use 3rd party and nothing happens from admins side....

Hello,

If you see somebody killtrading, you can always record them and send the proofs to us. 

TheAlmighty    1,046
5 hours ago, resshn said:

In game name: Jenn, i didnt mean it when i said that i wanna trade my cleric for asmo account, it was just for fun because we did nothing at siege lol...

Hello,

Sorry, but your account cannot be unbanned. We cannot know all the context of the players' behaviour and with your message you definitely violated the server rules. Please, try to joke in a way that will not break any rules now to avoid such situations, because in any case you will be judged as the other players.