Sign in to follow this  
Adronic

Player who does not play fair

Adronic    0

Good morning, I write this post to suggest a report to the Muvik player.
The situation was that I had created a party for Sauro and he asked me for a group, he joined the group and later he asked me for a leader, I assumed it was to put someone in but what he did was expel me from the group and on top of that he insulted me for free without reasons.
I had to start setting up a new party when the party was mine from the beginning.
I would like to see such players punished for their toxic behavior. Thank you very much in advance. Attached capture.111.thumb.png.caae13c9536a5ebcdd6df9f292e9c1cf.png

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

I'm sorry for this, but we don't set any sanctions for whisper chat. For this case you can use the block function. 

• Like 1

crypted    30

so i can insult ppl all the way through whisper and its okay? what are u trying to do here?

crypted    30

ADMITTING AN ILLEGAL ACT THROUGH WHISPER IS LITERALLY NOT PUNISHED? Yall smoke too much or somthing maaannnn :D

a few days ago, a kinahseller/buyer, who also sells accounts and plumes and all the forbidden stuff, just whispered me and told me, euroaion team will not bann the safest kinahtrader and EC buyer for around 5k euro a month, just cuz some player reports him and wants him to be banned for what he does.... HE LITERALLY SAID THEY DO NOTHING AGAINST HIM.... u really think, evrything is correct and fair like it looks ? uve no idea about the world and the human capabilty :)

pkampf    0

You have already been specifically answered for your situation and it doesn't seem to have reached you:D

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 5/16/2021 at 7:28 PM, crypted said:

so i can insult ppl all the way through whisper and its okay? what are u trying to do here?

This is all up to your morality.

6 hours ago, crypted said:

ADMITTING AN ILLEGAL ACT THROUGH WHISPER IS LITERALLY NOT PUNISHED? Yall smoke too much or somthing maaannnn :D

a few days ago, a kinahseller/buyer, who also sells accounts and plumes and all the forbidden stuff, just whispered me and told me, euroaion team will not bann the safest kinahtrader and EC buyer for around 5k euro a month, just cuz some player reports him and wants him to be banned for what he does.... HE LITERALLY SAID THEY DO NOTHING AGAINST HIM.... u really think, evrything is correct and fair like it looks ? uve no idea about the world and the human capabilty :)

If you send the report to us showing that the player is selling kinah, and the report will include the link of his whatever account to the game account, the player will receive hte punishment. 
Surely he is not getting banned when no one reports him. 

On this point the topic is closed. The reply to the original question was given.