Sign in to follow this  
Omneity

Learn to use the block function, Please. Kthnxbai.

Omneity    60

The title says it all, I was busy talking to a friend when suddenly I get a random whisper over something I said on LFG? what.. You think you own the LFG or something? I mean, what do some of you actually expect? If you have a problem with someone or seeing what someone types... just use the block function. There are some people who dont care but me.. Well, I do not give a flying f... 

Someone tell this little boy that I am the bad kid his parents warned him about. 

Aion0012.jpg

• Sad 1

Christof    15

In fact, this is the best way to ignore this player, just use the block option on the game and you should be good. Because we don't mute/ban people for whispers.

phy    14

Well yes, you can always block people. But let's be honest, considering the amount of times people have publicly told you to shut the fuck up, it's kinda time to consider doing exactly that.

I personally have blocked you months ago.
Did it help? No, not really, because even though I can't read the crap you write anymore, I still have to read other people on LFG telling you to shut the fuck up.

You really should reflect on yourself, your actions and your behaviour.

• Like 1

Omneity    60
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, phy said:

Well yes, you can always block people. But let's be honest, considering the amount of times people have publicly told you to shut the fuck up, it's kinda time to consider doing exactly that.

I personally have blocked you months ago.
Did it help? No, not really, because even though I can't read the crap you write anymore, I still have to read other people on LFG telling you to shut the fuck up.

You really should reflect on yourself, your actions and your behaviour.

Now you are just full of BS.. secondly, just say you are just mad because after you block me you cant read what I say and people responding things to me makes LFG not make sense to you..

And first of all.. Dude.. I do not give a singe ... what you or anyone who isn't my friend or legion member thinks of me. You and people like you are completely irrelevant to my existence. I will never talk to you, I will never do an instance with you..  our paths will never cross in any way so I couldn't care less..

Literally. I cant say how much you do not matter to me.. so my actions and behavior will be whatever I want as long as I do not use profanity or break any game rules you and everyone like you can eat my ...

So just learn to use the block function then shut the.. up and MOVE ON.. why are you concerned about my existence? I clearly dont give a f.. about yours.. so stop coming on my whispers without my permission.. its a dangerous place for kids like you xD

*Edit* You never see me tell someone on LFG that "hey don't write here" or "shut up", who do you think you are lol... everyone who thinks and or is like you can s...... ...... ...

Edited by Omneity