Sign in to follow this  
Xenovia

Elyos make Asmos And Asmos make Elyos

Xenovia    0

I will like to bring to your attention a matter that is so disgusting When high-rank people they make Elyos to Asmos Account so they cant kill trade Or Asmos make Elyos. They destroy all the meaning of the game. How we go play if after one month these people pay for Name Change Ticket so no one knows what they doing.

1. Why they still on those ranks?

2. Why rank 9 to rank 1 have suffered for those people?

3. What is the point to put an hour of gaming if this system never ends?

4.Why they still playing and not eat a ban when they use the same IP Andress?

5. Why keep those people around so they can do a secret quest and after they call people call them vulgar words and names?

6. Why low people have to suffer and never go play on instances for better Gear so they can enjoy the game?

7. Why they open two windows and apply at the same time in arenas so they can maybe find their second account?

I don't see any improvement, I feel like I am in a communist game (Tropico) and not a Free to Play game (Aion), What is the point to spend our money on Shop for what so those people they can rule in the game? To continue vulgar words and names, What we play in a Hunger Games when rich people put low and poor people to fight for enjoyment?

To continue to mock people when they only want to play a game so they can escape little from reality. what is the purpose of the game ?

utterbitter    33

I don't disagree with the premise entirely but what exactly do you think rank will bring to you? Do you think you will magically start playing better or do you believe it gives 10k HP and 1k mboost as a stat if you become an officer? 

Darkpika    6

this guy cries about everything. rank wont make any difference , just that u can xform. as a rank 1 u can kill even the governor if ur geared enough so stop crying about ranks plz ty

Kamai    72

Because they earn GP

Because they give GP

Because its aion point xDDD

Because you can have in 1 IP adress 2 diffrent people and 1 play asmo and 1 play elyos?

Dude stop crying. Make sin go to perma hide and make video to kill trading. And report it to helpers / GM

Best sorcerer on euroaion - Kamai
Goodbye

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

We don't prohibit playing on both sides even at the same time. We don't prohibit starting two windows either (even allowed it on purpose for players to level up easier).
If you see someone clearly kill trading, you can always record a video and send it to us. We will watch it and consider. 

• Like 1

Xenovia    0
On 04/05/2021 at 12:42 PM, Kamai said:

Because they earn GP

Because they give GP

Because its aion point xDDD

Because you can have in 1 IP adress 2 diffrent people and 1 play asmo and 1 play elyos?

Dude stop crying. Make sin go to perma hide and make video to kill trading. And report it to helpers / GM

Goodbye

Kamai please stop saying you are the Top Sorc, When you and others you manipulate too much Server.  I don't cry only say is unfair because like that 0 Instances because you and others have your little Tea Party and others suffers and can't play a game so they can chill. Because you are high rank is not mean you have to spit and mock.

Xenovia    0
On 04/05/2021 at 8:21 AM, utterbitter said:

I don't disagree with the premise entirely but what exactly do you think rank will bring to you? Do you think you will magically start playing better or do you believe it gives 10k HP and 1k mboost as a stat if you become an officer? 

Utterbitter I don't think magically I go be better, But when people like you make little Communities and go on instances. I don't say don't do your Premades and go. If PvE is dead then we go follow PvP Road. How we go do that When all High ranks go SWB and never get other people. I don't say to take 7 days but 1 day take rank 1 people and teach them so they can find their own premade on the way. And for PvE is dead all high Rank have already endgame PvE gear. Don't tell me to go Sauro 50 runs and not even drop for me. Katalimize again Premades and if someone put LFG is going be fail because has to take low DPS people. So yea when you thing what other players have to deal ever day then tell me.

Xenovia    0
On 04/05/2021 at 9:59 AM, Darkpika said:

this guy cries about everything. rank wont make any difference , just that u can xform. as a rank 1 u can kill even the governor if ur geared enough so stop crying about ranks plz ty

Darkpika Elyos Governor Faill for Rank 9 so your words they true. When PvE is going be revive so people can do instances and don't need to run like mad men to rank up say to Star-2 Officer so they can take an Ap Gear to play at least PvP. But wait how we do that when they make asmo and they keep those Ranks? And they so secret thing little people know about the name they have. But if an Asmo tells you on your Face "I am on top 30 Elyos and I Manupilate Sieges" you go be a Teletubbies?

Xenovia    0
On 07/05/2021 at 5:57 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We don't prohibit playing on both sides even at the same time. We don't prohibit starting two windows either (even allowed it on purpose for players to level up easier).
If you see someone clearly kill trading, you can always record a video and send it to us. We will watch it and consider. 

TheAlmighty, I don't mean about Boost a second account for LvL Up, All we do is some point. The thing is they manipulate the system and they do little Communities and spit and mock another player. A good example Is LFG there you can see how Elyos side Mock people if they ask one simple question. Say if ask "Why I never see an Elyos PvP on Katalam or Danarina and Asmos Slayter players and is starting to be annoying" They stark call you Dog and they can reach to say words for your Family.

Kamai    72
3 hours ago, Xenovia said:

Kamai please stop saying you are the Top Sorc, When you and others you manipulate too much Server.  I don't cry only say is unfair because like that 0 Instances because you and others have your little Tea Party and others suffers and can't play a game so they can chill. Because you are high rank is not mean you have to spit and mock.

officer rank 3
big rank lmao

Goodbye

Kamai    72

Also How i and other manipulate system

making premades for instances? making sieges in parties? well we dont want fail so we make premades

Goodbye

Xenovia    0
1 hour ago, Kamai said:

Also How i and other manipulate system

making premades for instances? making sieges in parties? well we dont want fail so we make premades

Goodbye

Kamai Go to school 16-year-old Brat ^.^ And shut up for now