Sign in to follow this  
Morningfrost

Serverlag

Morningfrost    30

Ever since the accident with the fire the server is SO laggy, I have double the ping. When is it gonna be fixed, it's been weeks now.

• Like 1

Christof    72

Hey, @Morningfrost our server is stable at the moment, but you should take a look at this forum post might help you out, I tried and it works for me.

The ping gets more stable.

Kamai    72
9 hours ago, Budixx said:

Hey, @Morningfrost our server is stable at the moment, but you should take a look at this forum post might help you out, I tried and it works for me.

The ping gets more stable.

STABLE? how the heck before fire incident my ping was around 90-120 and now is 90-100-200-500-90-140

• Like 1

Morningfrost    30

Yes it's "stable", with double ping... normal ping for me is 50-60, now I'm never under 110, it has lagspikes like mad! 

Read your boss miss almightys post that after the accident your provider had some switch or port problem, no estimated time but asap. When will that be fixed.

And please, you don't think as ex team member I've tried all those things first? The problem is on your end

/Jennie

Morningfrost    30

Up

it's NOT fixed so please look at it, some ppl have stoped playing because they can't move, so don't come with bullshit please

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

We have found out before that the issue is on the node on the way to the datacenter. The supporters of the data center have already contacted that node, but seems like nothing is done yet. We were expecting changes with this maintenance, but they didn't fix anything.