armagash

No GP in Sieges

armagash    5

Good afternoon, lately the sieges are not giving the glory points when in South Katalam. I fought in all the fortresses and they counted me 99 dead and still they gave me absolutely nothing of GP.

In the image it is seen as it indicates that the strength of being vulnerable ends and they do not give me any points

Aion0362.jpg

Christof    72

Hey @armagash,

The rewards from sieges aren't easy to get, you've to do kills on your own, and not from a group or alliances, if you're in an alliance all of their kills count in that scoreboard but sadly they aren't counting for your GP contribution, also the siege zone has a limit and most of the time asmos or elyos are outside of it. Also using ap boost from the item-shop can help you a lot

I hope I've clarified your question.

• Like 1

Yougan    53

You can solve this ... increase the siege zone ... But the admins do not want to do this. 

• Like 1

armagash    5

The Legion comrade does precisely that: fight without an alliance trying to get more points but now that situation has been going on for two days.

armagash    5
8 hours ago, Yougan said:

You can solve this ... increase the siege zone ... But the admins do not want to do this. 

I already told the ADM, it cannot be that they do these things, they do not say it and on top of that they lose time and points. Only Alliance groups are favored, that's why there is so much disunity on the server

Chusheen    45

Maybe you are to weak or make to much ap outside contrizone :ph34r:

I never had GP problems. Neither before or after serverfire. And I was doing sieges always solo.

Edited by Chusheen