Sign in to follow this  
enor1997

MUCH/MORE/LAG/NOWADAYS

enor1997    2

I noticed the last 4-5 days that the ping in the game is not stable.I asked many people of my country and i conclude to, the problem of aion' s server(i guess) cause most of us have different network providers, so its not our providers problem, i guess it from aion's one.
Hope you 'll read that so we could make server the BEST. :D

Christof    72

Hey @enor1997,
Several checkings and analyses show that the problem is at some node leading to our data center.
The data center is aware of the problem and they have already contacted the right place to fix it.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide any ETA or fix it faster, as we are not the workers of that node and can't fix someone other's issues.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, you can check this link might help you -> 

enor1997    2

Ok at least now i know its not my providers prob B|. Thanks for info i am awaiting for this to be solved. Seeya around broski.

• Like 1

Sliedshut    10

On 18/4/2021 at 2:12 PM, enor1997 said:

I noticed the last 4-5 days that the ping in the game is not stable.I asked many people of my country and i conclude to, the problem of aion' s server(i guess) cause most of us have different network providers, so its not our providers problem, i guess it from aion's one.
Hope you 'll read that so we could make server the BEST. :D

Hi one month I say this and lfg people laugh about my ping and use their 1/10 sarcasm level to type "change location"

Christof    72

I found this post in our forum made by a player you should check it. I tried and it works for me.

The ping gets more stable.

• Like 1

enor1997    2

Budixx thanks a lot bro. I had already leatrix but this chinese mafia thing did good work!:ph34r:
Gladl to read this post.

• Like 1