Sign in to follow this  
Megan

More supply for tempering solution stones

Megan    0

Even with the current event running and the drop boost, you see that tempering solutions are soo rare its not even funny. Is there a way to make it possible to get it in open world? Just like a godstone for example? Like super low drop rate, but still possible. Or run more events so that there are at least some being sold on the broker? Like the alchemist event for example. Or make the tempering solution drop in a box. So if it's drop in an instance every member get one. That also make the supply a bit more. I am not looking for the tempering solution to be an easy item to get. Far from it, because I am against it. I am just looking for a way to make the supply a bit more. What you see is that the demand is too big and the supply too small. While on retail (both EU and NA) it was at least possible to get a plume +3-+5, here its almost not possible. Thank you for reading this :)

Dessy    22
5 hours ago, Megan said:

Even with the current event running and the drop boost, you see that tempering solutions are soo rare its not even funny. Is there a way to make it possible to get it in open world? Just like a godstone for example? Like super low drop rate, but still possible. Or run more events so that there are at least some being sold on the broker? Like the alchemist event for example. Or make the tempering solution drop in a box. So if it's drop in an instance every member get one. That also make the supply a bit more. I am not looking for the tempering solution to be an easy item to get. Far from it, because I am against it. I am just looking for a way to make the supply a bit more. What you see is that the demand is too big and the supply too small. While on retail (both EU and NA) it was at least possible to get a plume +3-+5, here its almost not possible. Thank you for reading this :)

The current even is trash as f+++ 

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
10 hours ago, Megan said:

Hello,

Tempering solutions are rare as they were meant to. Retail sold them in the shop, which we are surely not gonna do. It will make the game clear pay to win. 
Getting a lot of temperings will mean that it will be too easy to make the accessories to +5 and this creates a big difference against the players without it.
It is a late game item and it is supposed to be rare. 

• Like 2

TheAlmighty    1,054

We had events with tempering before, we put it into the boxes, and it caused a lot of rage from the players.We are not doing this mistake anymore. 

• Like 1

Kamai    72

well i can just said, maybe my luck sucks, but for WHOLE 2x rates i got 1 tempering solution. To compare without any buffs i could see 3 TS each week without that buffs

Darkpika    6
1 hour ago, Kamai said:

well i can just said, maybe my luck sucks, but for WHOLE 2x rates i got 1 tempering solution. To compare without any buffs i could see 3 TS each week without that buffs

Thats called RNG , accept it

• Like 1