Sign in to follow this  
Belormoroth

Can't donate using card?

Belormoroth    17

Before OVH issue i have donated using master card via DIGISELLER. Now I can't see such option.

There are some russian options only.

Tried ENOT but it doesn't work.

Error pay #730

Any fix?

Btw. This gift with 30 days mount and pet would be cool... If we could transfer them to other chars. I have opened it with 1 and now playing without it. Quite sucks.

Edited by Belormoroth
  • Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

This is what we got from Digiseller supports: 
We are forced to inform you that from 15.03.2021 the acceptance of payments by bank cards has been stopped. Negotiations about the alternative payment gateways are currently. The timing of the inclusion of bank card processing is predicted not earlier than in 30 days, we apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Belormoroth    17

This is just... bad. Game without mount early is boring as hell. Same question: 

7 hours ago, Morningfrost said:

what should we do? Digiseller was the only option

• Like 1

Hello , server are based on france no ? say why not use paypal ? or normal cards ? its like european can't get any stuff from the shop or i miss something ? i see only chinese ,russian options 

bruti    7

Hello. Me too. I want donate but i cant..... Look like no need 🤔🤔 okeeee

Morningfrost    30
On 2021-03-23 at 8:01 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

This is what we got from Digiseller supports: 
We are forced to inform you that from 15.03.2021 the acceptance of payments by bank cards has been stopped. Negotiations about the alternative payment gateways are currently. The timing of the inclusion of bank card processing is predicted not earlier than in 30 days, we apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

You can't find another option, this is locking away a lot of people who want to donate? prices of Ecoins is going up like mad on the server. I don't blame the people who takes a lot for them, since they don't have any competion. Please fix creditcard or paypal.

• Like 6

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 3/24/2021 at 8:58 PM, Morningfrost said:

You can't find another option, this is locking away a lot of people who want to donate? prices of Ecoins is going up like mad on the server. I don't blame the people who takes a lot for them, since they don't have any competion. Please fix creditcard or paypal.

Hello,

We are sorry, but we are not the developers of the payment systems and can't fix them therefore. We are looking for the alternatives, even though the developers of the system are also struggling to fix their issue. 
Paypal is not available for us at all now. 

Fox    1

Without the card payment option the population will drop like crazy. I already see that on Asmo side some leaders don't plat at all, forts are being taken by Elyos or left for Balaur. Price of Ecoins increases like crazy. This situation is really bad. 

crypted    30
On 25.3.2021 at 5:01 PM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We are sorry, but we are not the developers of the payment systems and can't fix them therefore. We are looking for the alternatives, even though the developers of the system are also struggling to fix their issue. 
Paypal is not available for us at all now. 

i dont know why, but you keep failing in finding "better" solutions... :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dessy    22

just accept paypal and bann everyone who try to abuse it 

and just accept other payment methods

• Like 2

Ruby    19
10 hours ago, Dessy said:

just accept paypal and bann everyone who try to abuse it 

and just accept other payment methods

Unfortulatly we will not allow paypal anymore, we've allot of other payment option take a look init.

crypted    30
12 hours ago, Ruby said:

Unfortulatly we will not allow paypal anymore, we've allot of other payment option take a look init.

Thats what u say the whole time and yet, youre the one who looses "Donations" and doesnt bring up a safe, working payment method for all. And then again, youre the one who cries about "Donations", that are lost, mostly caused by you, cuz youre not able to find a working system.

• Like 1

Ratatat    0

Had the same issue yesterday. I wanted to buy some stuff from the Shop but my card got rejected with the same error code.

Ended up using crypto instead (Litecoin). Something to mention here, the coins were not credited instantly as the description says. It took ~30 minutes after there were 6/6 confirmations for the transaction and only then did the coins appear in my account.

Just to keep this in mind if someone is donating via LTC.

Edited by Ratatat

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 3/29/2021 at 8:04 PM, crypted said:

Thats what u say the whole time and yet, youre the one who looses "Donations" and doesnt bring up a safe, working payment method for all. And then again, youre the one who cries about "Donations", that are lost, mostly caused by you, cuz youre not able to find a working system.

We are not going to do the things wrongly and unfortunately paypal is not available for us at all. Some of the systems don't work with some of the countries, don't think it is one way restrictioins. 

cheba70    0

I am not sure about use for International, but as a former ebay seller/buyer I remember Skrill as a payment option. Used it in a few games a decade ago lol. Never had any security issues when I did use it.

TheAlmighty    1,046
2 hours ago, cheba70 said:

I am not sure about use for International, but as a former ebay seller/buyer I remember Skrill as a payment option. Used it in a few games a decade ago lol. Never had any security issues when I did use it.

We had it, but it was disabled for us together with payop.