Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Server Online!

TheAlmighty    1,046

photo_2021-03-22_16-40-47.jpg

Hello, dear players!

As many of you know, there was a fire in the data center holging our server, and EuroAion has been unavailable since 10.03. Details:

We are glad to inform you that the server is fully restored!

First of all, I would like to sincerely thank all those who stayed with us! We were extremely surprised by your understanding and patience. Thank you for that, without your support, the project might have never opened again.

All the data is fully saved. No "rollbacks" occurred!

In order to avoid a number of problems due to such a long server downtime, the following items have been extended:

• timings of all temporary items (including arena tickets);
  • timings of all temporary skins;
  • timings of temporary painting;
  • timings of temporary titles;
  • timings of temporary pets;
  • timings of temporary mounts;
  • timings of temporary housing items;
  • timings of premium packs;

Given the serious incident and the long downtime of the server, we could not leave everything as it was. We have made a number of decisions that should "refresh" the game on the server and allow it to continue its journey with renewed vigor.

Player Ratings

All the "extra" glory points exceeding the numbers in the specified table have been removed.

image.png

Each player remains in their own rank! If your rating was "5 Star Officer" you will have 5210 Glory Points. The Governor will have 12437 OS, the Commander 11503, and so on.

All this is not done baseless. We have been regularly receiving proposals to reset the rating of glory. The reason for this is a lot of "dead souls" in it; a huge number of GP that is very difficult to reach for a beginner; the reluctance of new players to start their journey with such conditions.

There's also another change that applies to the glory points. We are completely removing the 500 GP that were distributed among the legion's deputies! It was these 500 GP that generated numerous disputes among the players. Our task is to make the most equal conditions for all players on the server and not to create an overabundance of glory points.

We believe that we made the right and most loyal decision. We really hope that you will accept it with understanding. 

In addition, all the fortresses and artifacts were given to balaurs.

Updating the rating and resetting sieges will allow us to revive the gameplay on the server, fights for fortresses and attract new players to the server.

Some other changes that we managed to implement on the server during this time:

The rewards for the kill quests and pve quests in Tiamaranta and Tiamaranta's Eye have been changed. Our goal is to attract more players to open locations.

Modified Quests:

[Service/Daily] A Masquerade of Peace
[Service/Daily] In the Eye of Chaos
[Service/Daily] Banishing the Shade-Touched
[Service/Daily] Snuff Out the Light

Reward for the above quests:

[Service/Weekly/Group] Crack Drak, Bring Ring
[Service/Weekly/Group] Legionary's Ring

Reward for the above quests:

The balaur dredgeons, capturing the fortresses have been boosted:

• The number of Dredgeon Captains in the Abyss and Katalams has been increased to 3x;
  • The damage dealt on the Lord has been increased;
  • Increased defence and HP of the dredgeon balaurs;
  • Increased the chance of fortresses being besieged by the dredgeons.

Our task is to make the dredgeons strong enough so defending the fortresses from them would be a challenge, but still possible. Changes are not final, more may be made.

Siege of Hearts:

• The HP of the Incarnates on the sieges of Hearts has been increased.

The number of entrances to PVP dungeons has been changed:

• Ophidan Bridge - 2 entries per day
  • Kamar Battlefiels - 2 entries per day

The reward remained unchanged.
Updated
the server event schedule.

In the user profile on the website the teleport function has been added, in case of getting stuck in the textures. The reset time is 2 hours.

Tournament and events

We are currently carriing out the works on creating a location for GM events. The location will provide the ability of holding the battles between players of the same faction (on the principle of arenas in the capitals), places to accommodate the audience, the necessary NPCs and the ability to quickly move to and from the location using teleports.

The first 2x2 event tournament will be launched very soon. Details are available in the topic:

The game event "Phoenix Assault" has been launched. Details are available in the topic:

https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/4702-event-phoenix-assault/

Compensation and bonuses for server downtime
EngReopen.jpg

1. Server rates (for everything) increased to x2 for 2 weeks (including for quests and missions, which has never happened before).

2. Added bonuses for players who did not leave our server before the crash and will continue their journey with us. Conditions: The character entered the game this month and will enter the game before the end of this month. Bonuses will be sent to your email within an hour after you log in to the game.
You will get:

[Event] Phoenix Gold Crate (Big):

Spoiler

(Attention! If you already have these items in your inventory, then it is better to wait with opening the box. The timings don't stack!)

3. Symbolic bonuses to all players who will enter the game before the end of March and will play for 8+ hours (the time of the game on a particular character is considered. It's not necessary to stay in game for 8 hours continuously). The bonuses will come directly to the inventory 1 time per character.
You will get:

[Event] Phoenix Gold Crate (Small):

Spoiler

shopimg_162.png

• [Event] Ribbit Sunrise   50 pcs.
    • Increases Natural Healing by 14 for 30 minutes;
    • Natural Mana Treatment by 21 for 30 minutes;
    • Increases DP constantly for 30 minutes.
  • Administrator's Boon (7 days)
  • Small Anniversary Pagati (15 days)
    • Movement Speed: 14
    • Flight Speed: 16
    • Sprint Movement Speed: 16
    • Flight Time Consumed per Second: -1
  • Boost Drop Pack (7 days) 

(Attention! If you already have these items in your inventory, then it is better to wait with opening the box. The timings don't stack!)

Once again, thanks to you all for your patience, understanding and faith in our strength!

We hope for the early return of users and will do everything possible for this!

And of course, we invite newcomers to join our ranks! Now is an incredibly successful time to start the game:
double rates for everything for two weeks; almost a clear glory rating; no influence of one of the factions and additional bonuses for all players!

Now we really are the hottest Aion server in the universe!
If we have survived this , we will survive everything else!

And finally, I can tell you: "Have a nice game!"

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Deyla    10

Hehe, just coming back to see at the people who said players would play other servers. Lmao 

Linnz    5

Awesome, nice 30 day pressies, but what about the week worth of BM the lvl 65's lost, can't we get them please, they are important, specially for those still gearing up :)

ldfilip    47

Hello, I would like to ask, is it possible and safe to do donations now? Is everything working?

Herring    0

I haven't received anything too. It's  a shame because I hoped to get anything. I didn't remember whether I played this month or not, but it seems to me it doesn't matter really if i get back to the server.

Dessy    22

i have expected something better tbh

The event sucks the most peope i know ( including me ) got just trash from the chests.

From the advertising like super good giving event i have something better expected imo its even more worse than shugo instance 

Schani    0

How many playable characters on the account are given the [Event] Phoenix Gold Crate (Big)? Are new characters getting [Event] Phoenix Gold Crate (Big)? Yesterday I specially created a playable character because I wanted to get the [Event] Phoenix Gold Crate (Big), but in the end I still haven't received anything = (

Poela    4

Hey all, 

I put together a short video analyzing the server's population before and after the fire incident. 
If you're interested, feel free to have a look:

Cheers, 
Poela - Elyos Chanter

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

pulke    1

У меня нет никаких подарков для тебя в марте. что случилось? Я играл больше 24 часов

• Like 1

See    2

I wish we could do another kill quest.

That's how people play pvp.