TheAlmighty

Server restart

Lazar    14
5 minutes ago, Endgegner said:

When server starts today? 

Probably it won't start today.

Edited by Lazar

Palladium    6

Now you can't start Aion with the launcher. it even checks the game before.and downloads updates...

It looks like server is online :)

It is not yet possible to login, but we're close !!

Edited by Palladium
  • Thanks 1

Dessy    22
24 minutes ago, Palladium said:

Now you can't start Aion with the launcher. it even checks the game before.and downloads updates...

It looks like server is online :)

It is not yet possible to login, but we're close !!

Nope same as the last 12 days.

I'm pretty sure the game won't be online until mid / end of this week 

Our server is not online and also green servers always getting green , yellow , red green it's changing all the time 

Edit: Forget what i said seems like you are right the game is able to start and download noit anymore the message ( cannot connect to the server ) 

Lets pray that we can maybe even play today or tomorrow if they made every prepares before ( our EuroAion Team )

Edited by Dessy

Palladium    6

Yes ! I just don't know the amount of work needed on Euroaion Team side to open the final gates now  !!

Hope to see you all in the game soon :)

Ruby    19

Dear players,

There're some very news for you!
We have got the access to our servers and are already working on them and the data. The game may start in a very short term! Awaiting the adventures in the evening!! 
:)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

SaaF    0

ну по крайней мере, логин сервер работает, уже хорошо

Dessy    22
12 minutes ago, Teda said:

For my guessing this is EA rack,Untitled.thumb.png.c78e65e5cbfe82527fef3e7de252d78c.png

Right so let's pray that this rack will not be offline and online all the time same as the other racks always changing online and offline 

Desimp    46

Euroaion staff already stated that they rented another server and will move the data there because they think that in SBG there might still be problems soon.

So once the server goes up now, it should be safe since it is in a new location.

Dessy    22

Servers are offline again i don't think that they worked with them and they haven't moved them to another server I'm sure .

They announced today evening maybe but i think now not 

Airmax    13
10 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Servers are offline again i don't think that they worked with them and they haven't moved them to another server I'm sure .

I think nobody wants to know what you think anymore. Why are you still here at all?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ToxicTrash    45
18 minutes ago, Dessy said:

If you decide to do fortune-telling again, then I have other information - I summoned the ancient spirit of  fallen balaurs and they said that it was 50-50 that the server would work today. Either it will or not. Are your predictions as accurate?

Dessy    22
23 minutes ago, Airmax said:

I think nobody wants to know what you think anymore. Why are you still here at all?

Dude i have missed you the Guardian here.

Sending much love and hugs 

Just saying that there shouldn't spread hopes where there is no hope.

Also i wouldn't say so if i was in your case wasn't you the one who defended everything here with blood and sweat ? And wasn't you the one who was whining after your countdown expired example: "Soo poor management" 

I agree if someone have this opinion but not from someone like you who is quiet weird from what I saw so far from your posts excuse my Guardian i still love you 

Why shouldn't i be here ? I haven't hated the server at all i don't blame them too so don't cry and feel hurt in your heart 

Also you wrote about doing a own project so wtf are you still here and not doing your own project ?

Edited by Dessy

MojoM    3

Things are progressing: now Error 404 appears starting the client.

Thanks to the admins! We realize that this a double edged sword (bad pun), but it also wasn't your fault at all. Next time it's going to happen, I will look into my crystal ball and call you 😁

If anyone is to blame for this, then it is OVH. They should have Fire protection and prevention in every single room and simply didn't. End of story... How the heck did a burnt out UUPS cause this ???

• Like 1