Server restart

Kamai    72
37 minutes ago, Teagan said:

They are restarting SBG3 :D

image.thumb.png.1f4eb1d4d02a0080c07f1b6fcb8ffdd7.png

But still We'll probably wait until March 22nd anyway

• Thanks 1

Misheru    7

Of course we will wait because the is no other chance playing the best Aion.

I was on official Aion, a few times, but this is so ridiculous.

I am a freshman of EuroAion and in comparison to official Aion, EuroAion is an oriantal bazaar at noon while off Aion is a silent desert.  Ishalgen is more growded than the Main Base in Gelk xD

I hope everyday playing EuroAion but if it takes a month more. I WILL WAIT :)

• Like 4

Subby    14
35 minutes ago, Misheru said:

Of course we will wait because the is no other chance playing the best Aion.

I was on official Aion, a few times, but this is so ridiculous.

I am a freshman of EuroAion and in comparison to official Aion, EuroAion is an oriantal bazaar at noon while off Aion is a silent desert.  Ishalgen is more growded than the Main Base in Gelk xD

I hope everyday playing EuroAion but if it takes a month more. I WILL WAIT :)

I can't believe how badly they destroyed official Aion... They didn't learn their lesson from destroying Lineage 2 either. 

• Like 1

Dessy    22
5 minutes ago, Subby said:

Starting to look promising.

woot.PNG

Which one is important for EuroAion i was not able to figure it out 

• Like 1

Subby    14
1 minute ago, Dessy said:

No idea, hopefully one of the ones in these racks. 

Yougan    53
1 час назад, Dessy сказал:

launched only on the first floor .. several pieces. And there are 5 floors) On which EuroAion floor the admin does not say ¬¬ 

Nelsu    6

Hello admin, can you reply which floor and rack is Euroaion or you dont reveal because of security reasons? thanks

• Like 1

Nelsu    6
6 minutes ago, Kamai said:

WTF guys. Cmon admins will not reveal this. If someone think that admins will reveal that he is idiot

People with business are revealing their racks on Twitter and ask for help, maybe they are idiots

Shrr    47

Even if they would reveal it then what? The rack being online doesn't mean we get EA back instantly. As they've stated in the first post they'll grab the latest database and migrate said data to another datacenter to avoid eventual ongoing issues with the current one. Hate to say it, as I'd have really loved it to be back by now, but sometime next week really is more realistic.

• Like 2

Kamai    72
44 minutes ago, Shrr said:

Even if they would reveal it then what? The rack being online doesn't mean we get EA back instantly. As they've stated in the first post they'll grab the latest database and migrate said data to another datacenter to avoid eventual ongoing issues with the current one. Hate to say it, as I'd have really loved it to be back by now, but sometime next week really is more realistic.

Thanks for explaining this :)

Dessy    22

Not only this there are many things to do so in total like many others there guess is between 22.03 - 08.04 very realistic between this time 

Edit: They are shutting down Sgb1 and 4 again completly 

So i don't expect anything from that Server owner.

To be honest i think it would be really the best to change the server provider 

Edited by Dessy

Desimp    46

SBG 4 is completely up now although the official ETA from yesterday was 22nd march and the one for SBG 3 was 19th march.

SBG 1 has 60 from roundabout 180 racks up, which can probably be done today or tomorrow if they continue to work on weekends.

However, SBG 3 has more than 500 racks and some of them are up already. Since SBG 4 is finished and only 120 racks from SBG 1 are missing right now, their full workforce will be concentrated on SBG 3 from tomorrow on (assuming they get the last racks from SBG 1 up today or tomorrow). That means that EA might be already up tomorrow if we are lucky but could also be up tuesday or wednesday (assuming that those 500-600 racks in SBG 3 will be fully up at tuesday or wednesday).

Edited by Desimp
  • Like 4

Dessy    22
10 minutes ago, Desimp said:

SBG 4 is completely up now although the official ETA from yesterday was 22nd march and the one for SBG 3 was 19th march.

SBG 1 has 60 from roundabout 180 racks up, which can probably be done today or tomorrow if they continue to work on weekends.

However, SBG 3 has more than 500 racks and some of them are up already. Since SBG 4 is finished and only 120 racks from SBG 1 are missing right now, their full workforce will be concentrated on SBG 3 from tomorrow on (assuming they get the last racks from SBG 1 up today or tomorrow). That means that EA might be already up tomorrow if we are lucky but could also be up tuesday or wednesday (assuming that those 500-600 racks in SBG 3 will be fully up at tuesday or wednesday).

Nono they shutted them down now the Chairmen twittert it 20-30minutes ago sadly 

SGB 1 and 4 will be shut down 

Edited by Dessy

Desimp    46

Yea, they were shut down but then went back up again. I saw it on the server status side.

However, he just tweetet 1 min ago that they will keep SBG 1 +4 down this night and restart them tomorrow afternoon so I have no idea what's going on now.

Desimp    46

By the way, since people were talking about how expensive it would be to protect the server against a case like this and that all players would have to pay 10 Euro or monthly to do so, here is how expensive it is: https://www.ovhcloud.com/en-gb/enterprise/products/hosted-private-cloud/zerto/

Exactly 35 Euro per month :)

Looking forward for an answer of Omneity here.

Edited by Desimp
  • Like 4

Shrr    47
26 minutes ago, Desimp said:

Looking forward for an answer of Omneity here.

I can't resist. 

Spoiler

Pogchamp.png

Also it looks like they are on the edge of burning down again, kek?

Oh and the entirety of SBG3 is also offline again. Well rip, have a nice weekend everyone.

http://status.ovh.com/vms/index_sbg3.html

Edited by Shrr

Lazar    14
13 minutes ago, Shrr said:

I can't resist. 

Reveal hidden contents

Pogchamp.png

Also it looks like they are on the edge of burning down again, kek?

Oh and the entirety of SBG3 is also offline again. Well rip, have a nice weekend everyone.

http://status.ovh.com/vms/index_sbg3.html

I could imagine that the impact to the serve r population will be huge, IF the servers wont be up this month. I dont complain about it, im looking forward to play again. But its really bad publicity for EA, well knowing that the EA team cant do anything atm.

Dessy    22

I know it's no one's fault but this server provider is really really unreliable everything can happen but without any progress over so long time?

Imagine if there was important business i guess this thing and the process damaged not only his property it also damaged the image of the provider.

I think it would be better to have other Server provider for EuroAion ( i know it's impossible ) so we have to wait 

Also whole SGB3 is offline again so we are back to the very start 

Edited by Dessy

Salvus    15
4 minutes ago, Dessy said:

I know it's no one's fault but this server provider is really really unreliable everything can happen but without any progress over so long time?

Imagine if there was important business i guess this thing and the process damaged not only his property it also damaged the image of the provider.

There are important businesses that that are affected by this outage and they are losing a lot of clients.