Sign in to follow this  
Belormoroth

Aion patch version

Kaliya    1

An alternate server wouldn't be too bad, but there is a lot of work and who knows when the server will be launched

Souli    22
On 11/3/2021 at 4:50 PM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We have already given the reply to this question many times. Here we work with the stable and good build of the game. We don't possess any other version of the game of a good build, and are not ready to work with java servers, causing ten problems upon fixing one. 
These words and decisions are not baseless, we already had experience with such servers. 

In addition to all of this, the version we are on now is loved by a lot of players, and you have probably already seen the messages from them saying that they wouldn't like it to be changed (if it is, they quit). And we all know, that the update of the version will lead to the population decrease, and now we are really not into such experiments. 

Maybe someone of the community could lean a hand with Java and then slowly start to building a experimental server, I don't know, I guess many of us would like to be beta-testers to their favourite game and help it be better. I do agree that not touching or updating content, would eventually mean the death of the server, as nostalgia effect banishes (Maybe?)

It maybe be worth to try, but playing the same maps and do the same over and over like a mindless drone, gets annoyed.

"Aion feels like a job" - Anonnymous player

"Aion is a game, not a job" - Annonymus player

TheAlmighty    1,054
3 hours ago, Souli said:

Maybe someone of the community could lean a hand with Java and then slowly start to building a experimental server, I don't know, I guess many of us would like to be beta-testers to their favourite game and help it be better. I do agree that not touching or updating content, would eventually mean the death of the server, as nostalgia effect banishes (Maybe?)

It maybe be worth to try, but playing the same maps and do the same over and over like a mindless drone, gets annoyed.

"Aion feels like a job" - Anonnymous player

"Aion is a game, not a job" - Annonymus player

As I said, there's no need in experiments. The decision is taken from the experiments and experience, not from "I don't know what there is so I will not try" .

• Like 1

Dessy    22
49 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

As I said, there's no need in experiments. The decision is taken from the experiments and experience, not from "I don't know what there is so I will not try" .

Even if I would fully want a 4.7.5 patch same as soo many 

I agree about that java thing we have seen other Pservers who was unplayable I'm not sure how good the Euroaion team is with all this things and how much experience and knowledge they have but risky things like this are maybe not good.

If they don't have 4.7.5 files or something like that which make it not complicated there should not do any risks 

ldfilip    47

People have joined this server for the 4.6 version, knowing it will never be updated. How many times it must be reapeted to get it into your brain (if there is any)? Or the few douchebags who got bored of the current version think it will be changed just cos of them? If you dont like it, go and find another server with the version you desire. We dont want you, nor need you. Im very happy that in this case you are just "talking to the hand". Cos otherwise we would end up at unplayable 7+ version -.-

• Like 1

Dessy    22
6 minutes ago, ldfilip said:

People have joined this server for the 4.6 version, knowing it will never be updated. How many times it must be reapeted to get it into your brain (if there is any)? Or the few douchebags who got bored of the current version think it will be changed just cos of them? If you dont like it, go and find another server with the version you desire. We dont want you, nor need you. Im very happy that in this case you are just "talking to the hand". Cos otherwise we would end up at unplayable 7+ version -.-

Chill your little nuggets.

You are so salty seems like i can use you for my pommesfrittes.

Before you say something like this start to read no one was talking about 7.x

If it was me i just said something about 4.7 which is literally 4.6 just one new instance and new manastone socketing ( not everyone break after 1 fail) 

If you believe it or not we are all here for the same reason but don't try to tell me that 4.7 is different than 4.6 besides the manastone hell improving

You don't even have knowledge so gtfo and cry less my pommesfrittes getting too salty 

Edited by Dessy

ldfilip    47

I love how some retard allways start to beg for higher version cos "4.7 which is literally 4.6" and shit reasons like that. If upgraded, then it will be the same story again, get us to 4.8 cos its literally 4.7. Why? Cos i dont like some feature of the game? You are the one who should fuck off with your silly reason. You dont like manastone system? Then buy feli socketting or, you know the abbreviation already, gtfo!

Dessy    22
7 minutes ago, ldfilip said:

I love how some retard allways start to beg for higher version cos "4.7 which is literally 4.6" and shit reasons like that. If upgraded, then it will be the same story again, get us to 4.8 cos its literally 4.7. Why? Cos i dont like some feature of the game? You are the one who should fuck off with your silly reason. You dont like manastone system? Then buy feli socketting or, you know the abbreviation already, gtfo!

Dude what you are saying makes no sense 

4.8 or patches are above are not the same game like 4.7 or 4.6

It's about the content that remains you should first read about the patches before you open your mouth thxok??

You want to deny that 4.7 is 4.6 almost? It's the same content and point there was just a pvp dungeons and siege added nothing more and the main focus is katalam as it is same 4.6.

The only retard ( I'm saying it in other and nicer words now)

The only one with some mental problems and a brain disability is you the hell you are even crying ? No one was begging and also it was already denied dude your life is not ending. I'm almost crying because i pity you for you low intelligence call me on Discord and i will cry for you my friend 

Sending you many hugs and love now you are good?

ldfilip    47

Keep these craps for the likes of you. You are the one who should do a little research of the major changes in your mentioned versions as well as repeating the same topic over and over again on this forum. Hence, your talks about intelligence sound quite amusing. It is something you should have googled prior to posting.

Keep your love and hugs, you apparently need it.

Dessy    22
12 minutes ago, ldfilip said:

Keep these craps for the likes of you. You are the one who should do a little research of the major changes in your mentioned versions as well as repeating the same topic over and over again on this forum. Hence, your talks about intelligence sound quite amusing. It is something you should have googled prior to posting.

Keep your love and hugs, you apparently need it.

Dude you don't even know the patch right ? But i don't want to continue i guess you really have some mental problems.

Just as a finish I've read your other posts you was begging to return your item to 14 because you failed to 15 enchant it so the beggar is you in a embarrassing way. Cry kid

Just to say also i already finished my gear long ago i was just interested on the PvP instance and the Siege from Kaldor. So no socketing aids required for me 

Nothing more to say than that i can just laugh about you.

This is btw my last answer to you because it was already enough off topic 

Edited by Dessy

ldfilip    47
6 minutes ago, Dessy said:

This is btw my last answer to you because it was already enough off topic 

Finally, a glimpse of sense. Thank you and good bye.

• Like 1

Souli    22
3 hours ago, ldfilip said:

I love this mindset of "The server will never get a upgrate, deal with it" . I think we explained why we do think that updating the server would be a nice idea, while the mindset of "Never upgrating" didn't not, except for TheAlmigthy..

If someone desires, send a PM to other Aion servers that do not have 4.6 and they make upgrates...