TheAlmighty

Server unavailable (10/03)

saleks    0

not any chance to host somewhere else? even since it is said that euroaion server is safe..

kevhd33    3
do you think it would be possible to get a substitute server that could host the data at the time of the repair?

Lazar    14
1 hour ago, Dessy said:

That's true but people won't come back if they invest now time on one of the 2 big privat servers especially not after 9 Days.

It might be the end 

But no one is to blame it's just a accident but playerbase don't care this.

Well, at least there are no SERIOUS alternatives to euroaion. (at least i dont wanna play at those russian-servers)
So probably IF the Server looses ppl, it will get them back or new ones soon.

Dessy    22
9 minutes ago, Lazar said:

Well, at least there are no SERIOUS alternatives to euroaion. (at least i dont wanna play at those russian-servers)
So probably IF the Server looses ppl, it will get them back or new ones soon.

Wrong there are 2 alternates they are just less populated with europe people but super good ping just to less of us but it can easily change.

And everyone who is a little up to date know about which 2 servers I'm talking ( I'm not doing advertise) 

And to be really honest EuroAion is popular ( not thr most popular ) just the most popular in europe because the most europe's came here because here are the most currently but it can easily change now just let them invest time there and they wouldn't come back maybe because the next big europe community ( english speaking ) would be there 

utterbitter    33
1 hour ago, Dessy said:

That's true but people won't come back if they invest now time on one of the 2 big privat servers especially not after 9 Days.

It might be the end 

But no one is to blame it's just a accident but playerbase don't care this.

Yea, sure thing mate-I will abandon the 9 months of character building here, I will lose touch with the friends I made here because I can't wait 9 days. Big brain take. Or if you mean the people that keep buying and selling accounts-good riddance to them, it's not like they contribute anything.

• Like 3

Yougan    53
14 минут назад, Dessy сказал:

Wrong there are 2 alternates they are just less populated with europe people but super good ping just to less of us but it can easily change.

And everyone who is a little up to date know about which 2 servers I'm talking ( I'm not doing advertise) 

And to be really honest EuroAion is popular ( not thr most popular ) just the most popular in europe because the most europe's came here because here are the most currently but it can easily change now just let them invest time there and they wouldn't come back maybe because the next big europe community ( english speaking ) would be there 

Dessy ¬¬

Don't you like something? they don't hold you .. go to another server

Dessy    22
1 minute ago, Yougan said:

Dessy ¬¬

Don't you like something? they don't hold you .. go to another server

I want stay jesus some people are very crying about my words I'm just saying that doesejt mean that i talk about myself 

Yougan    53
3 минуты назад, Dessy сказал:

I want stay jesus some people are very crying about my words I'm just saying that doesejt mean that i talk about myself 

It's elementary to endure 9 days And you will have a game. calm down)))

Yougan    53
4 минуты назад, Dessy сказал:

It's elementary to endure 9 days. And you will have a game. calm down))) :D

crypted    30

i care more about all the real money ive spend.... if u cant restore the server, u going to refund all the donations?

• Haha 3

adonislino    0
12 минут назад, crypted сказал:

i care more about all the real money ive spend.... if u cant restore the server, u going to refund all the donations?

EuroAion server data is safe, nothing was damaged. So as soon as everything is back and working, server will start. And there will be - should be - a compensation)

Salvus    15
1 hour ago, crypted said:

Donations cannot be refunded.

Subby    14

As someone who has worked in a data center... WHY did this one not have a fire suppression system in place?!?! Why didn't they have a Halon system in place? That fire would have been out in seconds. This datacenter dropped the ball here. 

Deyla    10
2 hours ago, crypted said:

The money that they use to cover server expenses and make a living/support out of it, and you expect to give you the money back if servers were dead.

Dunno, It's like if you get fired at your job and then they want you to give them the money when they gave you the job until you got fired

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Alexis    3

Those who complain about the server should see the server's rules.
 The real money you put in is not required. apart without electric current they cannot be miracles..and keeping the game and makina on costs money.

• Like 1

Airmax    13
6 hours ago, saleks said:

no reasons to hurry up, take your time, guys.. at march 19 server will be completely empty, RIP

I hope u will change server instant. no one need guys like u. i know 3 legions and they all stay on this server. cry me a river dude

• Like 2

Airmax    13
4 hours ago, Dessy said:

Wish u all the best on your new server! All ppl i know from here stay on euroaion. Other server sucks :D

bas233    0

Jakie legiony jeśli można wiedzieć ? , grałem w polskim legionie .

Asmo czy  ely 

Dessy    22
7 minutes ago, Airmax said:

Wish u all the best on your new server! All ppl i know from here stay on euroaion. Other server sucks :D

Please read my following post i said i don't talk about myself.

If this what you said is true I'm happy i just finished my summoners gear all do you think i want it to be all lost ?

Airmax    13
Just now, Dessy said:

Please read my following post i said i don't talk about myself.

If this what you said is true I'm happy i just finished my summoners gear all do you think i want it to be all lost ?

Nobody needs your contribution here. Some ppl lost more than armor in a online game. Your comment only confuses players.

Dessy    22
12 minutes ago, Airmax said:

Nobody needs your contribution here. Some ppl lost more than armor in a online game. Your comment only confuses players.

Jesus cries 😂😂 are some kind of a Guardian or what?

First of all your last comment doesent make any sense at all and second your whole posts ( i put effort to read them ) are kinda attention needy 

I suggest you to read my comment again ! Cheers brother or sister 

Everyone is choosing where he want to play or stay ( i will stay here so i don't care ) 

Actually I'm more glade that no one got hurt there 

Edited by Dessy

TheAlmighty    1,046

Dear players, 

We are all upset with this situation and we are all waiting for the restart of the servers. Let's stay polite even in such cases! Please, do not start insulting each other. 
It is really a hard time for the server now, and the worst part is that we couldn't and still can't influence it. This is something that doesn't depend on us. 

To the questions about donations:

7 hours ago, crypted said:

All the donations that are sent to the project, are used for the project. In order to keep the server, we have to pay for the servers, maintenances, advertisment and many other things. Therefore this money can't be returned. 
The other question is ecoins (which you get as a reward for supporting the server) - the servers are okay, so your ecoins should still stay on your accounts if you had them (the coins). 

For now we are thinking on our plans upon the server restart and for the following days of the downtime. All the information will be posted when we are ready for it. 

We are very thankful to the players who support us and who stand up for us, ready to wait altogether!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3