TheAlmighty

Server unavailable (10/03)

TheAlmighty    1,046

Alert signs vector.Attention please concept vector illustration of  important announcement. Flat human hands hold caution red sign and banners  to pay attention and be careful on green background

Dear players, 
We are aware about the problems on the server and are already working on solving them. For now we are not sure what has caused the issues, most probably it is on the side of the data center. Hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible. Follow this thread to be up to date with the changes.

We are sorry for inconvenience and hope for your understanding!

Updated information on the servers:
All the servers in SBG3 (our sector) are safe, and the works on their recovery are already in progress, however still no information about any approximate time for the recovery.

Updated information on the servers:

- our server is safe and it is going to be restored in the primary term. 
- it may take some time. 
We are expecting it to be fixed faster as it is predicted, as our building and section are in priority and all we need is power supply. 

Admin    411

As expected, the problems are on the side of the data center. The supports are working on solving the issues. We can't say how long it will last, as we don't possess this information. Waiting together with you.

• Like 3

TheAlmighty    1,046

Dear players, 

The data center got into a major incident caused by fire in the building. The firefighters were immediately on the scene, but couldn't control the fire. All the data center is isolated. We will keep you updated as we receive more information.

• Confused 1

Airmax    13

Is there a Disaster Recovery Plan?

Did u make a external Backup?

Edited by Airmax

Linnz    5
7 minutes ago, Belormoroth said:

I hope that accounts are not lost and servers will be online soon.

Same here, do you have an asnwer?  Or R.I.P.?

Airmax    13
19 minutes ago, Linnz said:

Same here, do you have an asnwer?  Or R.I.P.?

Are you guys crazy?

The fire destroyed OVH’s SBG2 data center, according to him, and a part of SBG1.

U dont understand what it mean? There are two data center destroyed. Nothing happens quickly now!

We can hope that the Admins have a external backup from the server and it need to be up to date

Edited by Airmax

oleg    1

Сколько примерно времени может уйти на восстановление работы сервера?

Linnz    5
1 hour ago, Airmax said:

Are you guys crazy?

The fire destroyed OVH’s SBG2 data center, according to him, and a part of SBG1.

U dont understand what it mean? There are two data center destroyed. Nothing happens quickly now!

We can hope that the Admins have a external backup from the server and it need to be up to date

crazy? why? no idea what any of this means, i am not a tech girl, just hoping for answers thats all :)

Lazar    14

Seems Servers wont restart today.

The Question is, in which of the Datacenters the euroaion server is located. 

Edited by Lazar

Lazar    14
3 minutes ago, Shinny said:

When i am not complete wrong informed SBG2 is the Euro Aion Server .

From where you've got this Information? 

Shinny    0
3 minutes ago, Lazar said:

From where you've got this Information? 

I play with Exitlag and SBG2 is my server what i use. 
I already say i am not sure if this is right 

Lazar    14
1 minute ago, Shinny said:

I play with Exitlag and SBG2 is my server what i use. 
I already say i am not sure if this is right 

Interesting. Thank you for this Information. :)
Seems not too good.

Airmax    13

In Discord is the information that the server is located in the 3rd section which is not destroyed!

10:42] TheAlmighty ★: Dear players, @everyone
We've got the information, that our server was located in the 3rd section, which is not destroyed, but still got partially damaged. Therefore we are expecting the works to be done there. According to the information from the owner, that section won't be started today, but we hope for the better.

Edited by Airmax

TheAlmighty    1,046

We've got the information, that our server was located in the 3rd section, which is not destroyed, but still got partially damaged. Therefore we are expecting the works to be done there. According to the information from the owner, that section won't be started today, but we hope for the better.

• Like 1

bruti    7

if coming up server reset i want ask which side is dont want fort? because this side is my side 🤣

• Haha 1