Bladegunner

Abyss Rank

Bladegunner    12

Hello there,

I would like to be able to see the top 1000 players in the Abyss Rank window in the game instead of 300, It would be much better to see the changes and know the exact points needed. I am sure it should not be a problem for you, or you could fetch the database information into the website and show the list there, it works both ways.

Best,

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

I'm sorry, but this is not possible. The system is built in the game. On the website we already have several rankings for the pvp. 

Plus you can always see your stats and your spot in the character information (Profile - Abyss)

Bladegunner    12

It is not about my ranking or arena/bg rankings that I want to see, I want to see the top 1000 glory points rank so that everybody can see rankings clearly. It should not be hard to fetch the data from the database to show it on the website, where do you keep all the information, I do not believe that is not possible as long as if you make an arena/bg ranking on the website, I think you just don't want to bother with it, at least be honest. :) . Plus nothing is impossible you would manipulate the in-game world at will at a limited/unlimited end if you would know how to do it or you would want it to do it.

Good day,

TheAlmighty    1,046
8 hours ago, Bladegunner said:

It is not about my ranking or arena/bg rankings that I want to see, I want to see the top 1000 glory points rank so that everybody can see rankings clearly. It should not be hard to fetch the data from the database to show it on the website, where do you keep all the information, I do not believe that is not possible as long as if you make an arena/bg ranking on the website, I think you just don't want to bother with it, at least be honest. :) . Plus nothing is impossible you would manipulate the in-game world at will at a limited/unlimited end if you would know how to do it or you would want it to do it.

Good day,

You can always see your place in the ranking in your game profile -> abyss. 

Bladegunner    12

Do I speak another language instead of english? I doubted myself for a moment. Dude I know I can see my rank from my profile. I want to see the top 1000 player rankings instead of 300. How can I make it more clear for you to understand? I do not know why you people do not make some changes in the game according to some requests. I am really trying to understand that attitude. I am starting to think you are either too lazy or unqualified to make even simple changes. Aion0010.thumb.jpg.0d5c93504f34773412957305751bc46b.jpg

See this table? There are 300 ppl as a restriction for the table. I know a bit of programming and database, so the information showed in this table is probably fetched from the database where players' all information stored and then listed in this table. So I do not know how aion and its database and codes work, but if you are the administration you should be able to manipulate if not all the things at least some of them them. If I were to work on this project and ppl asked me to manipulate the code for some simple changes and I could not do it, It would be really humiliated for me because it is hilarious you know to be the admin but not being able to do so :) Additionally, you cannot just say it is not possible just because it is in-built. Do you know GameCoast 4.8? I saw that they have moved the obelisk in pande from bottom to up to make players comfortable, so clearly it is possible to manipulate the code right? So this makes me think about two things; 

You are lazy, simply you do not want to change it.

or

You are just unqualified you cannot change it because you are not able to do so.

So, guys, all I want is the truth, I do not insist on the request I made to be altered accordingly I just want the truth, please stop saying to all the requests "it is not possible etc." You can say "We do not want to do so etc." or "We cannot do it, we do not how to do etc." These comments would be signs of honesty and people can accept them. Otherwise, I really feel mocked and I feel to think you speak no truth at all. Plus, today someone has tricked someone and robbed him of a remarkable amount of money, he was trying to buy a mount for Ecoins. I wanted to buy a mount 2-3 days ago and the same player whispered to me offered a discount. He wanted the money first but I wanted the mount first, afterwards he simply quitted, because he understood he could not rob me, I bought the mount from someone else. So, what I am saying is some people might not have money or simply do not want to make a donation but they still want to have a mount by saving money with effort. Why do not just you make a custom tradeable item that will take place of Ecoins so that everyone can trade it safely and you won't need to deal with any theft?  There are plenty of issues or things that required to be revised. All I am saying is just please pay attention to the community and make game mechanics and some things simple, efficient and comfortable for us so that we can support you at all costs. I know that someone offered this ECoin suggestion long before and you said it is not possible as you always to for all things. I am starting to think you paid an amount of money to a company or some team to make the server and give it to you, so you just simply run the server but do no changes. I am starting to think that you are using your "Our principle is preserving the game as it was in the retail" concept as an excuse to simply escape from the requests that the community suggest. As far as I saw you do neither consider any suggestion nor apply changes, I am wondering why we even have a section called "Suggestions" if you simply evade almost all the requests.... I am really trying to think positively and I am trying to understand you but I really cannot do so as I think rationally. Really, guys, I will do not open any other posts in here and I will do not make any comment or criticism for anything from now on, because I think you are just hilarious.

Best,

• Confused 1

Dlacik    1
On 21. 2. 2021 at 5:48 PM, TheAlmighty said:

You can always see your place in the ranking in your game profile -> abyss. 

This is only true if you are already 1-star officer or higher rank. If you are still Soldier Rank 1 your place in ranking is not displayed, so you can't tell how far from 1-star officer rank you are.

Edited by Dlacik