Sign in to follow this  
Chusheen

Boost pvp buff

Chusheen    45

Hi,

I think the pvp buff, "loser buff", Ariels Mermaid Blessing or Azphels Blessing sould be buffed to make a big difference in siege and to kill the last survivors of ow pvp. Pve best P <3  I suggest minimum 30% PvP Attack AND Defense.  Everyone would love, Awoo and Pepenani it.

Awoochu

Edited by Chusheen
I am born without feet
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Souli    22

But what happen outside siege? A grup of ely/asmo with a buff would cause a lot of problems for the winning faction because they hit harder and they are harder to kill, imagine a grup that's pretty much dominating doing PVP on a garrison with the buff, would be hard kicking them out.

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

We are working on the changes in the siege system and hope that the full changes will be applied soon, making some natural changes in the factions balance. 

• Like 1

bruti    7

oke but when? i dont want pusing but my game anywhere is have untill when not come 1 elios. not just im alone is have very strong fustrating. dosent matter i have ap gear with weapon or not if  kill me full bm set geared elios. superfun for elios side but shit for asmo side.

Triggered    0
On 21/2/2021 at 4:34 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We are working on the changes in the siege system and hope that the full changes will be applied soon, making some natural changes in the factions balance. 

I'd like to know if the changes you mentioned have been applied already. Coz, if they are active right now, I can frankly say you...they dont work.