Bladegunner

Sauro Last Boss Bug

Bladegunner    12

Boss shield is bugged. Even though we deactivate the shield by dealing damage to it, the boss shield did not get removed. SS in the spoiler, If you would like to give one reroll scroll for each of us, we would appreciate it, If you would not, thank you anyway.

Spoiler

Aion0007.thumb.jpg.88baca1782c23117c1f20250f003e9b2.jpg

Bladegunner    12

It happened all of a sudden, I thought a simple ss would be enough as evidence. Why do you need a video for a simple situation like this? It does not matter that much eventually, I posted this just because we intended to run for 2K but by accident, we ran for 1K and after all, this happened, so we felt a bit unlucky. Therefore, I thought maybe you would do a favour to me and all those players but nevermind, thank you for your understanding :), I almost thought that your comment implied that we do some trickery if it is not for the reliability. After all, why should I be standing still in the picture with all my skills ready, which clearly indicates that I have not dealt damage for a particular time, instead of dealing damage to the boss to finish the instance, right? :)

Sincerely,