Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Choose the light side and get gifts!

TheAlmighty    1,046

Good day dear players!

giftsEn.jpg.a8874c1592a434bbefbf98b9ae252932.jpg

As many of you know, the server started working a little less than a month ago. During this time, a situation requiring our intervention appeared. It is about the imbalance between the factions.

At the moment, the number of Asmodians is greater than the number of Elyos. This difference is about 5%. In the number of players it is about 50 people. It's not much, but looking at the picture in the game, it significantly affects the situation on sieges.

We are not interested in a strong imbalance of factions, because we know what it leads to. Therefore, from today we are starting a promotion for all new players who start their way on our server!

Each new Ely player at the start of the game will receive at its disposal:

Full premium account:

• Boosts insignias earned in all Crucible instances by 20%.
  • Boosts AP earned by PvP and PvE by 20%.
  • Boosts Energy of Repose XP bonus (by 50%), which makes it into Strong Energy of Repose.
  • Boosts Energy of Repose recharge speed (by 2 times).

5 items of premium account are issued, each for 1 day. You can activate all 5 items at once (premium time will be prolonged), or leave the packs for later. But keep in mind, each premium item occupies a separate cell in your inventory.

Administrator's Boon (7-day pass)

Cancels any Soul Sickness or XP loss following death. Also, the cost for flight transport or teleportation is reduced to 1 Kinah. For improved soul healing, an additional fee will be charged.
This item lasts for 7 days.

Ruddytail Heorn (7 days)

• Movement Speed 12.8
  • Flight Speed 16.0
  • Sprint effect available
  • Sprint Movement Speed 15.2
  • Flight Time Consumed per Second -8.0

Prestige Badge (7-day pass)
A unique item which cannot be found in the game shop.

Gives priviledge status and increases chance of getting items from killing mobs by 10% (in normal locations and dungeons).

These items are issued for only one character on the account! All items are untadable.

The promotion is in progress until 27.10.2019 inclusively. It can be extended!

If the promotion does not help in attracting players to the Elyos side, more drastic measures will be taken, in the form of transfers from race to race and complete closure of registration for Asmo side. But we would not like to do this, as every day 200+ accounts are registered on the server.

And don't forget, that in addition to the bonuses for Elyos, there are bonuses for all new players on the server!

We are waiting for you on the light side! Enjoy the game!

Pay attention! the reward is available only befor level 10! As soon as you reach the 10th level, the poll with rewards will disappear! So don't forget to take the rewards during your first 9 levels!

• Like 2

lastyle16    0

atm are 53% asmos and 47%  elyos...u can do only one thing to get this here balanced,,,thake them the "looser buff" and they have to do something xD

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Shandris said:

Allow, transfer from asmo to Elyos, thx.

Hello, 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:59 PM, TheAlmighty said:

If the promotion does not help in attracting players to the Elyos side, more drastic measures will be taken, in the form of transfers from race to race and complete closure of registration for Asmo side. But we would not like to do this, as every day 200+ accounts are registered on the server.

Shandris    49
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Then take those drastic measures, either you are cheating with elyos online or there are  asmo boxes for feeding. You can see influnce ratio atm, I am sure it's not because of 50 ppl, right ?

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Shandris said:

Then take those drastic measures, either you are cheating with elyos online or there are  asmo boxes for feeding. You can see influnce ratio atm, I am sure it's not because of 50 ppl, right ?

We now started this promotion. Other measure will be taken only after it is finished without results. 

We do not have a faction which we like most , there aren't any perks we give to asmos to make them stronger. 

For now we can see imbalance, so attracting players to the Elyos is reasonable. 

Shandris    49
3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

We now started this promotion. Other measure will be taken only after it is finished without results. 

We do not have a faction which we like most , there aren't any perks we give to asmos to make them stronger. 

For now we can see imbalance, so attracting players to the Elyos is reasonable. 

You were right about 50 players difference, 0 Elyos 50 Asmo on Siege

Dio    12
On 19.10.2019 at 10:56 PM, Shandris said:

You were right about 50 players difference, 0 Elyos 50 Asmo on Siege

Now the exact opposite is happening. Asmos are getting stomped on siege. All forts are green. Atleast 150 elyos at siege and not even 100 on asmo side. The ratio on siege yesterday was also 55% elyos and 45% asmos. If this promotion is still going on you should stop it and think about doing one for asmos now. This is also nothing new.

Shandris    49
5 hours ago, Dio said:

Now the exact opposite is happening. Asmos are getting stomped on siege. All forts are green. Atleast 150 elyos at siege and not even 100 on asmo side. The ratio on siege yesterday was also 55% elyos and 45% asmos. If this promotion is still going on you should stop it and think about doing one for asmos now. This is also nothing new.

Not really, problem is elsewhere. We got better gear and skilled ppl, but we fight with each other/ Elyos are united thats why they take forts. Personally I don't give a shit, making 1 rank on all sieges atm :D

Dio    12
20 hours ago, Shandris said:

Not really, problem is elsewhere. We got better gear and skilled ppl, but we fight with each other/ Elyos are united thats why they take forts. Personally I don't give a shit, making 1 rank on all sieges atm :D

Dude, on what base do you write "not really". It's obvious they are more, I've checked the online activity during siege and you can clearly see it if you are not blind or are in the league. Players like you don't care about the forts that's why you need to tell us you get rank 1 rewards easily, nobody gives a f*ck about your rewards. It's about the forts and zero chances of Asmos to take even one fort atm. It's the fault of players who don't give a f*ck about forts, like you apparently, not listening to league commands, inactive Xforms and Elyos being clearly more people. These are both big factors.

All I'm saying is remove rewards for starting an Elyos and also when signing up for an account, remove the text that says "If you don't care what side you're on choose Elyos.", if you did not do that already. Also maybe now think about some kind of asmodian rewards, because the asmodian site is slowly dying.

Below is a picture of the activity during Wednesdays siege. Don't be distracted by the time on the bottom right. I'm from Germany so the siege starts at 9pm for me.

Siege 27.11.jpg

Shandris    49
On 28/11/2019 at 4:49 PM, Dio said:

11 minutes ago, Dio said:

Dude, on what base do you write "not really". It's obvious they are more, I've checked the online activity during siege and you can clearly see it if you are not blind or are in the league. Players like you don't care about the forts that's why you need to tell us you get rank 1 rewards easily, nobody gives a f*ck about your rewards. It's about the forts and zero chances of Asmos to take even one fort atm. It's the fault of players who don't give a f*ck about forts, like you apparently, not listening to league commands, inactive Xforms and Elyos being clearly more people. These are both big factors.

All I'm saying is remove rewards for starting an Elyos and also when signing up for an account, remove the text that says "If you don't care what side you're on choose Elyos.", if you did not do that already. Also maybe now think about some kind of asmodian rewards, because the asmodian site is slowly dying.

Below is a picture of the activity during Wednesdays siege. Don't be distracted by the time on the bottom right. I'm from Germany so the siege starts at 9pm for me.

Siege 27.11.jpg

You happy cause you can do MKK finally ? 

Dio    12
7 minutes ago, Shandris said:

You happy cause you can do MKK finally ? 

I'm an Asmodian, so tell me how I could do MKK with all forts in Katalam and Abyss being green? Just stop embarassing yourself kid.

globosud    5

if asmo has no fortress and 100 players less during the siege, and the situation does not change in a short time, many asmo will leave the game, because they will have nothing to do in the game, excluding sauro and bastion. the sieges have sense, if there is competition and equal numbers, otherwise they are just a waste of time

Edited by globosud

Shandris    49
1 minute ago, globosud said:

if asmo has no fortress and 100 players less during the siege, and the situation does not change in a short time, many asmo will leave the game, because they will have nothing to do in the game, excluding sauro and bastion.

Awesome, less trash ppl on asmo side then.

Shandris    49
32 minutes ago, Lazar said:

Now you could think about a boost for asmodians. I think you should do smth.

10kk AP and 100 ceranium for each asmo !

Dio    12
12 hours ago, ROZJEBIECIE said:

hahaha elyos too many QQQQQQ, feel sorry for the admins that have to read those crying nolifer kids

9 hours ago, Shandris said:

10kk AP and 100 ceranium for each asmo !

Why are you neckbeards from the same legion crying everywhere about asmodians complaining. I see you kids on LFG and here talking shit. Apparently you are the ones who have no life and want to butt in everywhere. Nobody gives a f*ck about your opinion. It's a fact that people are already leaving this server. 3 Weeks ago there was 1000 players now not even 600, Elyos were 60% yesterday. Anyways, not a single response from the admins, way to run a server. You can already see it being gone soon.

TheAlmighty    1,046

As we have said it many and many times, the measures will be taken if the situation is bad, as well as it happened with the elyos side when their quantity was way less, than asmo. 

globosud    5
the population is very low considering that the server has 2 months,fewer than 700 players during a siege are very few, considering that asmo there are only 300. 
I thought that from day 1 the population tended to grow, but unfortunately the trend is to go down. If you don't think of something new in a short time, like pvp tournaments 
that attract streamers , if the population drops below 500, the server can only survive for a short time.
 All the fortresses are in the hands of a single faction, during siege the elyos are 12% / 15% more and here  is still said that there is no problem of imbalance.
 Why should an asmo log in? I repeat, for example, I only log for bastion pve and then I move out and many others do the same.

Right now 61% elyos 39% asmo online

Edited by globosud

Xeptor    2

Kann ich leider nur zustimmen, es sollte schnellstens Veränderungen geben damit die alten Spieler zurück kommen. Auch wir haben vorläufig 

aufgehört zu spielen da alle unsere Mitspieler gegangen sind.Es müsste sich schon einiges ändern damit der Abwärtstrend gestoppt werden kann.

Vor ein paar Wochen noch weit über 1000 Spieler und jetzt gerade mal noch 600 kann man nicht schweigend hinnehmen. 

• Like 1