TheAlmighty

What a twist!

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hellow, dear players!

lets-play_brand_logo_bid.png

In this topic you can just have some fun, we aren't running for any prizes.

Let's make a story together. A funny and full of actions story. Everyone can add a line into it, and completely change the plot. 

Rules:

The main point is to fully change the storyline after the previous participant. So to say, you stop the character from doing one thing and make him to do something else. If one player says that the boy goes to school, you say that he has suddenly fallen into a hole, and the third says that the hole had a ladder, so the boy could get out and so on :) 

A few restricions:

- No offences, curses, strong language, no impermissible information and statements, including the information that is illegal, destructive, rude, vulgar, containing threats and offences, expressing hatred, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

- No flood (let's leave this topic for the story :))

And please, try to limit yourself by just a couple of sentences :)

So, I begin:

A Spiritmaster was walking in Heiron, when he noticed treasures in the middle of the path. He decided to check it, while no one is around and started moving closer to it...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Antonio    15

As the Spiritmaster was getting closer to them, they started to glow and glow more powerfully as he was getting closer...

• Like 1

Winter    15

So distracted by the mesmerizing gold, he had paid no attention to his wind spirit! 

It starts eating the gold and chokes. The Spiritmaster has a difficult choice ahead, save his beloved pet or make a lonesome return to Heiron's Gates with as much gold as he could carry, but no glory.

Edited by Winter

Niiirvy    1

The assassin was looking the situation, and accidentaly fell from his mount.

Edited by Niiirvy
  • Like 1

The Assassin dusted himself off, looked at the Spiritmaster and said "Gu yur ghrf hrjp wrdh khft?", which the Spiritmaster Google translated to understand what the Assassin said...

Konoyaro    60

"Here's your food delivery, bon apetite!", and handed over a box of pizza to the Spiritmaster.

SynG    2

The spiritmaster grabbed the piizza box, he opened it and saw a pizza made of gold. His spirit went crazy.

Chusheen    45

The spirit went crazy and lick the feet of Reco. The feet were hairy and salty

Edited by Chusheen

Shayba    1

To which the Spiritmaster started scolding his spirit "NO! DOWN! TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT ANYMORE!", but right at that moment, just around the corner... 

• Haha 1

Lubueye    1

another spirit jumps in from nowhere! gazing at the spirit-master Eyes,saying (Of all weapons in the world, I now know Your Feet to be the most dangerous. For I have suffered a mortal wound(pointing at her noise). When did I fall so deeply under your spell, I cannot fix the hour or the spot or the look or the words which lay the foundation. I was in the middle before I knew I began. But a proud fool I was. I have faced the harsh truth: that I can never hope to win your love without Air Freshener spray.”,

the spirit master blushed and replay: