Sign in to follow this  
Kikoro

Soulthefts dislike for dogs and grammar

Kikoro    11

So on my way to swb today I met an Asmo SM called Soultheft, camp wasn't flipped yet, he died obviously (trying to rush with 2 allies waiting at camp) apparently he wasn't too happy that I rooted him on his way so not quite 5 min later I get some random ely sin called Tai whispering me "hi" , after asking what he wanted I was sent this amazingly well crafted piece of prose: 

"You are the biggest braindead bastard on this fucking world fucking dog piece of shit are you braindead or what why u fucking root me when im trying to fucking enter into swb 1v25 u are the biggest braindead bastard on this planet BRAINDEAD DOG"

I would have replied but apparently he (just guessing) had already blocked me.

Dunno, seems to me he didn't get the memo about this being faction v faction but what do I know... anyway thought this may merit at least some kind of punishment as I doubt this would be considered normal behaviour...

soultheft.jpg

braindead dog.jpg

ldfilip    47

"Braindead bastard and a dog" really? You report this? And i said someone in game that he is stupid...guess i can say goodbye to the game cos perma ban :D

Kikoro    11
On 10/02/2021 at 11:24 AM, disgusting said:

imagine how sad your life has to be to report "dog" as offending on a private server of a dead game

Imagine how sad your life has to be that your language proficiency is at the level where the only word you recognize is "dog" ... braindead Bastard, fucking piece of shit... yea neither of those I consider alright in normal conversation... just cause your mate needs a chill pill to not flame people doesnt mean ppl should ignore childish shit like this. 

Kikoro    11

So for all the people questioning whether this is already insulting: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR BASELINE ??? 

srsly if "bastard, dog, braindead shit, fucking piece of shit" as an unprompted whisper isn't considered flaming and insulting, what is ? you need people to at the very least call my mother a whore or use some homophobic or antisemitic slang for it to count ? xD Just cause this is the kind of language you use at home doesn't mean its generally considered not to be an insult... 

If you're still not sure whether something qualifies : try saying it to a police officer or your gradeschool (just guessing here) teacher and see if they think its an insult...

ldfilip    47

You are playing a lame game on a private server full of retards, who dont even know what word "education" means. Is not a place for being buthurt, cos ull end up reporting damn kids instead of playing, which is the main reason for being here i suppose.

Admin    411

Hello. Personal correspondence is not punished.
There is a blacklist in the game.

• Like 1