Sign in to follow this  
Areyouseriousbanthisguy

Report of Illli (No animation Assa who has been banned 2 times already)

Hello,

this is a report of the player Illli who is yet again back with a new assassin that he purchased from another player.

He has been banned now 2 times, first time on "Illli" and second time on "Yes", both assassins.

He was banned the first time for using no animation & radar hack and/or sharing private conversations with the Administrator.

The second time he was banned on assassin "Yes", because you found out he is the same person as Illli.

I have some insider information that he is now playing the assassin of former player "Enna" on Asmodian Side.

He is playing again with the same persons as before, for example the cleric Mooonte.

Here you can check her stream 3 days ago for proof: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/902437950 (Action starting around 1h 7min into stream)

We do not need players like this on your server and I hope you can work your magic again and ban this player once again and let's see how long it takes until he buys another assassin.

Illli Yes banned before.jpg

Illli Yes Enna assassin hacker back.jpg

Edited by Areyouseriousbanthisguy

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

If you have other reports on the player, you can provide them. We never ban because someone says "i know it is true" 

Can clearly see that chars Illli and Yes  are in permaban.