Sign in to follow this  
Lilitha

pvp buff

Lilitha    2

This game is getting more and more pointless. There is practically no siege anymore because ely don't want to lose the pvp buff. Maybe if you take this buff away they will start to participate in siege. Maybe give them buff only during siege? This game has no sense, because everyone is flying with this stupid pvp buff and all you need is just any dressed soldier to squeeze full dressed officer. Thanks a lot for such a game..

Lilitha    2
26 minutes ago, ldfilip said:

No one is forcing asmos to take every goddamn fort they can...

And ely are they fighting for these forts at all?

ldfilip    47
2 hours ago, Lilitha said:

And ely are they fighting for these forts at all?

No. But one possible solution might be if all forts are taken by balaurs when reset, like heart fortresses in Tiamaranta...

Souli    22
37 minutes ago, ldfilip said:

No. But one possible solution might be if all forts are taken by balaurs when reset, like heart fortresses in Tiamaranta...

Bad... bad idea... worst idea ever... (BTW I am asmo and asmo since GF and GF did put this and was awfull)

babameca    1

Yes but asmo side have few kina exploits that elys cant do :P  pvp buff for kina buff is fair since you can exploit farm kina in morheim on 3 spots not only 1

cuz bug free euro aion actualy have many bugs intenional or may be admin made it 

• Sad 1

Paladin    0

I can't speak for all Elyos, but I can say I stopped sieging because I got tired of losing to fully geared Asmos that have had the forts for months.  If you want the PVP buff to go away, and Elyos won't fight for it, don't defend and let the Balaur flip it for you.  The influence ratio will balance, buff will go away, and Elyos might try and siege once in awhile if it's PVE against the Balaur.  Then your "full dressed officer" can come over and stomp on under geared Elyos when the boss is 5% dead.  There has to be a penalty so you can't completely grief the other side, unless you want an Asmo only server.

The simple solution would be to only apply the PvP Buff during siege. It doesn't even make sense that the buff is active 24/7. Elyos abuse this flawed system to have virtual +5 upper Accessories so they can zerg everything in sight in open world pvp.

Asmodians who don't do open world pvp don't care about this, they rather get the maximum points of GP to feel their e-dick growing and to keep a useless rank in a useless ranking system.

• Like 5

elia    3
On 13.2.2021 at 3:17 AM, Areyouseriousbanthisguy said:

The simple solution would be to only apply the PvP Buff during siege. It doesn't even make sense that the buff is active 24/7. Elyos abuse this flawed system to have virtual +5 upper Accessories so they can zerg everything in sight in open world pvp.

Asmodians who don't do open world pvp don't care about this, they rather get the maximum points of GP to feel their e-dick growing and to keep a useless rank in a useless ranking system.

u asmos have kkm since ages, get ceras/ap gear shuffed up your ass, and yet u sit here and cry on forums about pvp buff ... ZZZZZZZZZZ u really got me snoring mate 

Ruby    19

Elia you should ask elyos why they don't go siege, the numbers between asmos and elyos are the same.