Snuh

WE WANT A GOOD PAYMENT METHOD!

Snuh    0

Hey,

so i suggest that because many people are Mad over that. Almost nobody is able to buy ecoins because the given Payment Methods simply suck. Not many people here own a Creditcard, or know how to buy that stuff with digital Money. There are many people out there that want to Support your Server by spending their Money on the Shop, but dont know how, so they simply cant.

So either there should be a better Payment Method, Like Klarna, Sofort or Giropay. Or you should make a step for step Tutorial how to buy eCoins with digital Money.

(talking almost for the whole Server)

Best Regards

Edited by Snuh
  • Confused 1

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

We want to add other and more suitable payment methods more than you expect, it is somthing bothering us a lot lately, as one of the systems just stopped working, and the other is going to be shut down in a few days. We are not really happy with the method 2 we have currenty, as they cause a lot of delays and losses, and their supports do not usually help properly. Unfortnately, as I have alread said in the other topic, we would have happily added millions of other payment systems and methods, if it was that easy. But it is not that easy. 

As you can see, not every payment system supports every countly, and it doesn't only work in one way, it also influences us. 

• Thanks 1

Snuh    0

Alright.

Thank you for your fast reply!

I know theres alot of Work behind the scene's, we dont even know about. i appreciate the Work you do for us and im looking forward to have an Option to buy eCoins in the Future soon.

Best Regards