Sign in to follow this  
crypted

The NPC at 81st Garrison is empty

crypted    30

As the Title says, the NPC who should sell Items like Morphdesigns is empty to me. When i can, ill get a Screenshot and add later.

Cookie    0

This is the one where you can enter EB? Are you referring to the morphs for waykeys to go into IS/DR? If so, I just bought morphs from there this morning. O-O

TheAlmighty    1,055

Hello,

You have created a topic without any npc names, without screenshots, withour links or IDs. We cannot just immediately understand what you're talking about. How should we know what exactly you're talking about? You said that you will provide the screenshots, so we let you do it. Now as you sent it: this is probably only german localization problem, as everything works fine in english version of the game. We will check this issue, but if it is necessary now, you can switch to english to get the items. 

4 minutes ago, Cookie said:

This is the one where you can enter EB? Are you referring to the morphs for waykeys to go into IS/DR? If so, I just bought morphs from there this morning. O-O

Hello, do you also use german version, or is it in english? 

TheAlmighty    1,055

The problen is in the german localization. We will try to fix it soon. For now you can use english version of the game.